• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Cheap hosting

killaklown

I CAN PAY $1 A MONTH FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTH'S UNTIL I START MAKING MONEY, THEN ILL PAY MORE!

Preview of Board (20% complete, it will not look like it does now, i just made it so i can just copy and paste the forum name/description to the forum on my domain): http://s8.invisionfree.com/RuneSouls/

Im making a new site with a forum. It will be a site for the game runescape (http://www.runescape.com). The only information that will not be mine that i put on the site is official news from the game. (i sent a ticket to them asking for permission, ill get the response soon) but i know ur allowed to do that.

I need:
Php
Mysql (5)
FTP
Cpanel (latest)
Webstats
250mb space (may need more, i doubt i need more for a few months)
5gb bandwidth (I WILL need more in a month or 2)
No ad's
5 Emails

I can offer you this....

InterSQ Bronze
1024 MB Disk Space
10 FTP Accounts
100 Pop3 Email Accounts
10 Sub-Domains
10 MySQL Databases
10 Mailing List
25 GB Monthly Bandwidth
POP3 / SMTP Support
Email Aliases
Email Autoresponders
Email Forwarding
Catch-All Account
IMAP Support
Online Webmail
Site Management Features
Password Protection
PHP / CGI / PERL / SSI Support
Frontpage Support
PHPMyAdmin
Mailing Lists
Online Control Panel (Cpanel)
Spam Protection
Website / FTP Statistics
Online File Manager
Cron Jobs
Customer Error Pages
Backup / Restore Feature

1 Year: $15.00
Setup Fee: Free

If you are interested, please signup at intersq.com with the discount code (killaklown-15dollar), or email helpdesk [at] intersq.com

Thanks

Hi killaklown,

Our Beginner plan with 250MB of space and 5GB monthly bandwidth would be perfect to start you off. It is priced at US$30 per year, but we can offer you a pay as you go option such as $12 up front and $18 after 6 months. If you would like to discuss options like these please feel free to PM or email me.

Reliable Host

Hello killaklown,

How are you today? When finding a web host we know that reliablility to the most important factor. Thats where we come in, we have great speeds and reliablility because we care about our client's web pages loading faster tha ever before! We have spotted your request and recommend out a plan for you! This is a new server (Dual Xeon) that current has a very low load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback! Our plans includes our 7 unalienable guarantees which are to provide the best speed, reliability, performance, money back, setup, uptime, and support guarntees that you can never ever find from any other hosting company! In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Standard Plan $1.49 Monthly (1000 MB Space with 10000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xeon x4 with HT Processor
100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited Postgre databases
Supports SSL
Static IP Address
SSH (Shell) Access
Money Back Guarentee
100% Free Setup
99.9% Uptime
Instant Account Setup
Supports Paypal Payment
-> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
---> Click here to Order Now!
-------> Click here to view our Testimonials/FeedBack!

Last edited:
I will only pay monthly, i only pay in USD. Payment is in paypal. My paypal is unverified.

I was looking at dragons offer... but i dont think ill go with it... there are already 4 outages in 17 days...

killaklown said:
I have contacted a few people about the hosting. If there are anymore offers, please post :D

Hi.

I can create a custom plan for you. You tell me what you need and we can go from there. I know what it's like to want to start so I will be very reasonable with you. If you can email your details etc to me we can come up with some sort of deal. Email sales @ iqonhosting.com

Regards.

Hi killaklown,

In your post you said you can only pay $1 per month until you start making money. Do you have any guarantee you will be successful in gaining advertisers willing to pay enough to cover your hosting costs? As this stage, there is no guarantee for web hosts offering their services that you will in fact be able to pay them in several months time. Perhaps you already have an advertiser lined up? Or maybe you have something unique on your site that will attract enough visitors that you can get a decent income from a program like AdSense?

Well i know that one forum that is almost the same as mine (that i need hosting for) is going to be shutting down in a few months (10k registered members) unless they get some money..

Other than that, i have no proof that i will attract enough visitors (and i dont think ill be using a program like AdSense, if any probably Clicksor or something that pays through paypal)

I have already been working for 5 days on the content on the site, im working hard on the site template.

I can understand why you dont want to host me.

Edit: also in the game, there are things called 'Drop Parties' they attract anywhere from 20-500 people depending on how big it is. I will be having a few of those for the grand opening of the site. (ill be advertising them on a forum and say for more information, please visit http://www.runesouls.com)

Last edited:
I can understand why you dont want to host me.

I didn't mean to imply that, just that posting more information might open up more possibilities for you. :)

I am happy to give you an account with 250MB of space and 5GB of bandwidth per month provided you pay the annual fee of US$29.99 sometime within the first 6 months and place a small text link back to TJR Networks on your site until the full price is paid. PM me if you are interested...

Back