• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need better then this for the same/less

www.phenominet.com 10/month if you sign up for a year. get a free domain name too if you sign up for a year.

30GB/month guaranteed
Free domain name with one year signup!
200 MB of web space
Free web site design wizard
Free subdomain names (yourname.phenominet.com)
20 POP3/IMAP EMail accounts (accessible via WWW)
FTP Access
Unlimited EMail forwarding
Access to our CGI Libraries
Unlimited graphical counters
Real Audio Server support
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support (This lets you do e-commerce safely)
Frontpage 2000 support
Server Side Includes support
PHP/FI 3.0/4.0 server side scripting support
PostgreSQL and MySQL Support
Many other Business Solutions available, including network support and PC installation.
Daily backup guaranteed
Redundant power grid & connection
Free graphical usage statistics

Also, he wanted CGI. Notice that that plan does not list CGI-BIN or Perl, but just access to some pre-installed scripts. Maybe there's a CGI Wrapper that one would have to use.

Last edited:
Hayama, lets not get started with the old "Your service sucks" run on topics. You could restate what you said into this:

He requested a cgi-bin, the plan offered above only lists access to a scripts library.

OMG! It is amazing how civil one can act when he realizes being an ass only works with other asses.

I don't think tera-byte can even offer that. Unless you ask for a quote on a custom package.

H-K:

I repent. I am sorry i suggested a service that did not meet all requirements. If he wanted it bad enough i'm sure a php substitute could be found for all the cgi scripts.

Back