• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need another host

ddrmaster554

the place that hosts me right now may not be able to provide free hosting for me any longer so i'm in need of a good, relieable host. they were able to provide me:

500mb space
25gb bandwidth
ftp
php
no posting to recieve hosting
all file types and no file size limit. i did not abuse this and host warez or anything of the sort.

if anyone is able to provide me with this i'd be very happy! i'll be willing to place a banner on the bottom of every page, but no pop-up ads or ads that screw with the coding of my website.

94mb.com will give you what you require IF you recieve/will recieve over 50 unique visitors per day and have their banner on every webpage top or bottom is fine. for more info contact me via higley123@aol.com

Robert Duncan said:
What is your site about? Do you have the current version online somewhere we could take a look at?
i'm sorry, but i don't. my site is just a personal one, with an extensive photo album and wordpress and sections for funny movies, games, pictures, and guides/tutorials.

Goe said:
no good, relieable host will give you 25GB Bandwidth.

on the contrary

x10hosting, one of the most reliable hosts (ive been with them for almost 2 years already) can offer up to 2.5 gb space and 45 gb bandwidth!

if you're interested in signing up, please PM me so i can speed you through the process to guarantee your account activation

Spartan Erik said:
on the contrary

x10hosting, one of the most reliable hosts (ive been with them for almost 2 years already) can offer up to 2.5 gb space and 45 gb bandwidth!

if you're interested in signing up, please PM me so i can speed you through the process to guarantee your account activation
their TOS states that I cannot stream music on my website and I have a rather large flash player that streams songs...:cry2:

If you've a TLD (Top Levem Domain) you can request a free 0 package with your-cms.info:
Package: Free 0
50MB Disk Space
10GB Monthly Transfer
1 shared IP
cPanel
Fantastico De-Luxe
2 FTP accounts
2 MySQL Databases
2 subdomains
2 e-mail accounts (POP3/SMTP or IMAP)
Frontpage Extensions (if requested)
Cgi Access (if requested)
Price: free
Revenue: 0€ per month

And upgrate to a free 1 if you need:
Package: Free 1
100MB Disk Space
25GB Monthly Transfer
1 shared IP
cPanel
Fantastico De-Luxe
5 FTP accounts
5 MySQL Databases
5 subdomains
5 e-mail accounts (POP3/SMTP or IMAP)
Frontpage Extensions (if requested)
Cgi Access (if requested)
Price: free
Revenue: 5€ per month if you reach 15GB Monthly Transfer.

Please read: http://www.your-cms.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
To request an account: http://www.your-cms.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

SL

Ultimatefreehosting.com provides all the standard features of cpanel + fantastico. A single ad (forced ad) at the header of each page will be displayed.

You can either host your domain or can register a subdomain for free.

subdomains available: ultimatefreehosting.com and 100gig.info

---------------
Golden Package
---------------

500Mb space
50Gb bandwidth per month
Unlimited emails and ftp adresses
10 Mysql databases

--------------
Silver Package
--------------

250Mb space
100gb bandwidht per month
Unlimited emails and ftp
5 Mysql databases

Visit today and get your free hosting at http://www.ultimatefreehosting.com.
Uptime 99.9% guranteed. 24*7 support center.

MSN Support: admin@ultimatefreehosting.com

Regards.

Back