• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need adult hosting (free or under 1usd)

360km

Hello,

I googling for adult hosting few days, but cant find right one.

I searched and in this forum, but they dead or nolonger allows adult content. So I can't find good one. :)

I need hosting with:

Minimum 1GB space for start.

Minimum 5GB bandwidth.

Minimum 1 subdomain for start.

Minimum 1 Mysql database.

Free or under 1usd for start.

What im going to do?

Adult image galery on wordpress cms.

Thanks for help mates.

The big issue with adult hosting is copyright, which is why a lot of free hosts here don't allow it.

Do you own the copyright or have the right to distribute all the images that are going to be on your website?

The big issue with adult hosting is copyright, which is why a lot of free hosts here don't allow it.

Do you own the copyright or have the right to distribute all the images that are going to be on your website?

Not sure, but allow all images is posted by other peaple before me, I just reupload them again.

I think, if there hosting that could let me be in their hosting, we could eliminate the problems with simply removing the pictures, which run into any problems.

Morning,

We over here at Silver Knight Tech based out of Sin City Las Vegas are still running one of our most crazy sales ever.

https://www.silverknighttech.com/web-hosting/5-dollars-for-a-year/

Package Name 5 Dollar
Disk Storage 1000 MB
Data Transfer 10000 MB
Monthly Price $0.00
Yearly Price $5.00
Instant Setup No
Free Support
Ecommerce Ready
Free Shared SSL
International Domain Support
cPanel Control Panel
MySQL Databases 5
Email Accounts 5
Sub Domains 5
Parked Domains 5
Add on Domains 5

Please note, instant setup is NOT available with this. However accounts are provisioned within minutes of billing verification, please note this is NOT billing payment. Do not pay your invoice then open a support ticket demanding to know where your account is, sadly it will only slow things down.

Test IP: 76.164.204.150
Download Test: http://server1.5dollarsayearforhosting.com/100meg.zip

Please note the following items before ordering.

1. We do NOT back up this server, again NO BACKUPS.
2. NO Mailing Lists Allowed.
3. If your caught spamming, your account will be terminated PERIOD.
4. No Hate Sites. While we love our freedom of speech, we don’t want Hate Sites.
5. No Warez. If you have email us to ask if its warez, it is, and sorry we don’t want to host it.
6. NO BACKUPS.
7. NO BACKUPS.

Order Now - https://www.silverknighttech.com/web-hosting/5-dollars-for-a-year/

Thanks,
Anthony

adult hosting

Hello,

I googling for adult hosting few days, but cant find right one.

I searched and in this forum, but they dead or nolonger allows adult content. So I can't find good one. :)

I need hosting with:

Minimum 1GB space for start.

Minimum 5GB bandwidth.

Minimum 1 subdomain for start.

Minimum 1 Mysql database.

Free or under 1usd for start.

What im going to do?

Adult image galery on wordpress cms.

Thanks for help mates.

At Host Razor we know how hard it is to find reputable adult hosting in the industry, alot are plagued with virii and malware or there uptimes are not reasonable, there is a reason to this - competition.

We have been established since 2009 and are a success story. We will offer you a free host for your adult business, as long as you would promote our services on your website we would have no issue.

As for copyright laws, if images are posted, and then reported to us we would have to ask you to remove them, if removal has not been completed you will be terminated.

Visit our website at www.hostrazor.co.uk and submit a support ticket stating who you are, we will be happy to set you up.

Hi there, If you still need this Jedeu.Com is happy to offer the below plan:

Space: 3GB
Traffic: 5GB
Features: Unlimited

Web: www(dot)jedeu(dot)com
Email: adm@jedeu.com

Let me know thanks.

Back