• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need adfree/postfree cpanel hosting

scylla

Hey all, I just got myself a domain http://my-nintendo-wii.com and now I need a hosting account so that I can start creating some content for it. I would like at least 100MB of space, adfree hosting (with the exception of a adsense ad that I place) and postfree (no post to host)

And the host gets what for hosting you...? Not fair really when you think about it, that you make money and your site is hosted completely free for no reason...

If you're going to put ads, then you will make money, then get paid hosting.
Otherwise place the host's ads.
If you don't like having ads on your site, post for hosting.

Life isn't "get get get", nothing is free.

If you're going to put ads, then you will make money, then get paid hosting.
Otherwise place the host's ads.
If you don't like having ads on your site, post for hosting.

Life isn't "get get get", nothing is free.

LOL, that's what you say but I have gotten quite a few things for free. Like my new domain name. If you can't post an offer that fits my description then why don't you just shutup & not respond at all instead of responding to spam the topic.

Hey all, I just got myself a domain http://my-nintendo-wii.com and now I need a hosting account so that I can start creating some content for it. I would like at least 100MB of space, adfree hosting (with the exception of a adsense ad that I place) and postfree (no post to host)
Why don't you just add the domain name to your TetraHost account?

EDIT: Why did you set that up as a parked domain?
DNS=gamers.tetrahost.net
DNS1=cheat.gamers.tetrahost.net
DNS2=my-nintendo-wii.com

Personally I would make the domain name the primary name for
the account and "gamers.tetrahost.net" the secondary name!

Last edited:
I did that, as you can see but all it does is just serve as a redirect back to my cheat site (gamers.tetrahost.net) What I need is for it not to do that. And besides if i do make a new directory for it, both that directory (gamers.tetrahost.net/whatever) and the domain will be both looking at it. And I would rather not have duplicate content like that.

I did that, as you can see but all it does is just serve as a redirect back to my cheat site (gamers.tetrahost.net) What I need is for it not to do that. And besides if i do make a new directory for it, both that directory (gamers.tetrahost.net/whatever) and the domain will be both looking at it. And I would rather not have duplicate content like that.
You are 100% absolutely WRONG and apparently don't know too much
about your current web hosting account over at TetraHost!

I know for a fact that your TetraHost account fully supports multiple
web sites from the same account, each site with its own distinct
web address, and totally without any kind of content duplication!

It presently goes to the same site because you were stupid and
setup the domain to specifically go to the same site! Oops!

I bet you never even considered contacting Tetra support for help, ey? :lol:

gamers.tetrahost.net/whatever
Bad assumption you made there! That is NOT how it works!

Last edited:
Hello,

We offer 5GB space, 50GB Transfer, Cpanel, Fantastico De Luxe, 99% uptime, Instant Activation and 24/7 support.

http://host-us.net

*Use your own domain
*Full spam protection
*High powered server, Dual Opteron
*Unlimited "Features" [Email, FTP, MySQL, etc]

Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Thread closed ...

Scylla is staying hosted at his current host, TetraHost.

(I showed him what he can actually do with his account over there!)

Back