• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a website sliced/coded

oates151

Here's the project details. I need the following site, which is in PSD format, to be sliced and coded:

http://www.myjpconnelly.com/myJPconnelly.jpg

The website coding required will be integrating a small blog system/news system (OneAdmin) into the content box to the right of the page. We'll need second level navigation to the main navigation links that could possibly be edited on Dreamweaver for the future - rollover buttons with that paw print appearing on the navigation link and then remaining steady on it to show the person what page they are on.

That's really it - if you could quote me on this i'd really appreciate it. Im thinking it will only require PHP/HTML, but correct me if im wrong and you see elements requiring other languages. Just needs to be editable in Dreamweaver if possible because a content management system will simply get too expensive, unless you could quote me on a simple one of those too.

-Pat

Here's the project details. I need the following site, which is in PSD format, to be sliced and coded:

http://www.myjpconnelly.com/myJPconnelly.jpg

The website coding required will be integrating a small blog system/news system (OneAdmin) into the content box to the right of the page. We'll need second level navigation to the main navigation links that could possibly be edited on Dreamweaver for the future - rollover buttons with that paw print appearing on the navigation link and then remaining steady on it to show the person what page they are on.

That's really it - if you could quote me on this i'd really appreciate it. Im thinking it will only require PHP/HTML, but correct me if im wrong and you see elements requiring other languages. Just needs to be editable in Dreamweaver if possible because a content management system will simply get too expensive, unless you could quote me on a simple one of those too.

-Pat

Hi Pat,

I would be willing to take this on. However, the design will also need Javascript for the menus. That is something I am only just getting the hang of.
Content Management Systems are free. Such as Joomla!, Drupal etc.
If you wish, I can try to convert it to a Joomla 1.5 template.
If interested, send me an email to info@eaglehawkit.com and we can discuss it further. No price set as yet until we talk.

Cheers,
Danno

For the navigation, if you wish for static second level links, you could get away with using CSS over javascript.

But the styling of the "scroll bar". Thats going to NEED javascipt.

Do you have a budget in mind for the whole coding project?

Ultima Development Laboratories would love to take your project on for you.

However, we before we can do this we would like for you to contacting the designer we will place for this project. We will integrate this into a WordPress theme so that you are able to use WordPress for your backend.

Please contact me directly and I will pass you onto the web designer at Ultima Development Laboratories that will do a lovely job.

We will do this within your budget listed.

Thank you for reading.

Back