• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a web designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the president of Binary Anarchistz Productions, which is a web-designing company set to launch in September. We can create a site for you at a reasonable price. Email me at vietpryde@onebox.com or send me a message via ICQ at 53230945

Hi

Hey, I can design your website for a reasonable price depeanding on your website. I will also design your website for free if a proposal is reasonable. I have designed this site for your reference:
http://www.dkanet.com

I got a design all done that I have don't want to put on my site, I can give it to you for a link to my page,

Just PM me and I will give you a template of it.

Hey. E-mail me at cloud9@xtcmail.com. I'll provide you with my porftolio. I'll do the entire site and graphics if needed, plus your own .dom, and unlimited webspace for a length of 1 year for $175.00. This offer simply can not be beat. The portfolio proves it :)

i can see your design ** skils **... hahahwhaha.... its diffrent put it that way... is that your little sister?

sorry dude, you are not as creative, look at something like g4r.net you see paterns of design, clouds etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back