• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A Sponser for your Site?

:biggrin2: Nothing!

But I have seen so many on these and other forums that get kicked out of affiliate programs or their web host (example) deletes their site because they don't read the TOS.

They just rush in and sign up, as you directed them straight to the signup, some are likely to just fill out the form without looking at anything else.

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence by my post. I guess I should have clarified it.

:)

I guess I am sorry for not including all the info. The TOS page I have is pretty much a cookie cutter TOS. It seems now to be normal you have a TOS page similar to this.

I guess based on that information the clients might want to look at the packages I offer. They are good but not 3 dollars a month.

Don't worry I took nothing negative from your post. I was more so wanting to make sure there was nothing in my TOS that I did not intent to put there.

To date I have had to only put the TOS card ones. I never ( as I think all host should ) just remove a site. I mean sometimes it is clear you have a spammer and that is different. I emailed this client because he had material he did not know was copyrighted. I took his word for it and the owner was understandable. The issue was handled and nobody had any downtime.... Everyone walked away happy.

Back