• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a SIMPLE host plz...

spitsk8r

hey,

well im stuck and i would really like someone to host me for free.. in exchange for their free service you can have a banner in a prime position and even some text links if you would like. but would prefer not to offer a popup, as they tend to get annoying.. :)

its just for a small/medium sized personal site and am only 15 and cannot afford hosting rite now..

all i need is...

- 5 - 10 mbs of space
- a decent uptime
- ftp
- a couple of Gb bandwidth
- and a cgi-bin if possible.. not neccesary tho

if anyone can suggest anything that would be unreal, thanx...

Sure, why not.....:D

How about 10-15 MB Disk and a gig of transfer? If you need a CGI-bin, no problem.

We don't normally offer free hosting but I understand your position. PM or email me if you want or alternatively, just post here.

thanx so much for your offer.. i emailed you before thru here, plz reply if you didnt receive it.. thanx again,

also, i dont think i would be allowed to use a credit card on the net.. say wat ya want, but mums an IT (info tech, computers..) teacha and shes real cautious and paranoid about viruses and hacking and the like.. :(

i dunno how im even going to buy a domain name once the freebie runs out, without a credit card.. and all the ozzie companies (well ones that i have seen) are offering .com's for ova 70 bux ?!?!

cheerio,

Back