• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a reseller urgently...

robert allen

I need a reseller. Currently, all my sites need a new reseller, i have 5 days to move before i get suspended. I have no credit card, i have no paypal money (£0.01 will not go very far >.<). My sites take up 5.8GB... None of which is pointless... I am devt. a article site atm, so i have a 300mb SQL database.

Here are a list of sites on my account (that are not friends sites);

Domain amount of uniques amount of visits

www.hdsrocks.co.uk xx xxx
www.pcwt.co.uk xxx xxx
www.pcwebtalk.com xxxx xxxxx
www.pcwtmagazine.com xxx xxx
www.pcwtfree.com xxx xxx
www.endtoenders.com xxx xxx
www.image4you.us na na
www.ososforums.org xxx xxx
www.pokeboards.com ---Friends site, not allowed to say without permission---
www.teenout.com xxxx xxxx

Total space used (including system, since i have a VPS): 5.8GB (3GB ish used by sites)
Total bandwidth usage: 21GB (as of 21st. Stats have not updated at all in the last 7 days without pressing 'update now' in awstats)

This is genuine and urgent. View the following directory for stats of all the sites and information on bandwidth usage and more.

View this directory for all those stats;
http://www.pcwt.co.uk/stats/

There are 4 important images here:

Please can someone help me? This is a genuine request.

I can do forum posts, i can put ads up on teenout.com and pcwebtalk.com, or all of them (expect pokeboards).

cPanel/WHM only please (so i can transfer the accounts easier)

Can you please help me?

-------QUESTIONS OF WHY MOVING BACK TO FREE----

Why am i moving from my old host?

A friend gave me a VPS from memset.com, and he cannot afford to keep it anymore

Why can't I pay for your hosting?

Firstly, i am 15, and i have lost my birth certificate, and i need it to open a bank account. Secondly, i have no money in my paypal. thirdly, i am not making much from my sites, less than $10 a month, which i need to reinvest in new sites and domains. Finally, i cannot use my mums cc, so i am in a catch 22 situation.

ps: No Flaming Or Complaining...

Last edited:
www.memset.com - a friend (lewisbeech) was paying for it, but he could not keep up payments. He owes his parents £200, so he stopped the hosting. If you want to contact him, his MSN is lewisbeech [at] gmail.com so you can verify my story.

Robert.

why don't you tell them to pay?
I found this on one of your site
Every post you make gives you $0.05 credit towards any pcwt network service listed below;
etc2.

They can pay people to post, why they can't pay you? or maybe you can ask them to pay you or to put your ads. about you don't have bank account, you can ask them to transfer money to your mother's account
Correct me if I'm wrong
---------------------
btw, are you asking for free reseller?

Last edited:
Sure, but how long would this be free? You would need to pay after a while. How many months would it be before you started to pay?

Hopefully i will get the bank account in the next week. PayPal (from what i heard) is slow. My mum is currently trying to find my birth cert. my mum does not want her cc details on the internet at all. Even to trustworthy dedicated server people, which is why i asked my mum since december for a bank account. I cannot personally believe how long it has dragged on.

Anyway, i am hopeing it will be a month, 3 months at most.

And the credit is for pcwt services only. No money is being exchanged here.

Robert.

btw, are you asking for free reseller?

Yes, i have more than 1 site, so reseller would be the only easy way around this.

Ok. What are your Diskspace and Bandwidth requirements (Just to make sure) and i will set your account up, all i ask is you place an ad on one of 2 of your sites, and maybe a link back to us.

Back