• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a reseller hosting

jiahongqi1976

My Budget is $5 monthly

My need:
5GB space,50GB Bandwidth

Request:
1、You must be a registered company.
2、Your hosting is fast and stable.
3、You have 99.9% uptime,please offer proof of uptime.
4、I can use my own ns.
5、I can free trial one day.

please make your offer,thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

I do not have any proof of uptime as I have yet to monitor it all. Some of our servers are monitored but not all. It would be unfair to show our main site that hosts no clients on it.

I can offer you a free trial for 7 days:

5GB / 50GB Cpanel + WHM - $5/month

If interested please email sales@wisededi.com

Hello,

If you want, I can also provide you a 7 day free trial to test our service. What I can offer you is:

5 GB WebSPace
50 GB Bandwidth
Your Private Name Servers
Create Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Daily Backups

Link to Reseller Packages

I can also provide you a 7 day free trial to test our service.
5 GB WebSPace
50 GB Bandwidth
Create Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Cpanel/wHM/Fantastico

At this time I would caution any other host from providing a free trial. The OP has now used 3-4 trials and is still looking. This may be a form of spam emailing etc.

To the OP serveral hosts have no provided a service, what is wrong with those you have tested? Why are you still looking.

At this time I would caution any other host from providing a free trial. The OP has now used 3-4 trials and is still looking. This may be a form of spam emailing etc.

I second that.

The OP had signed up with us last year for a 1 month free trial VPS and when second month came, he ran away :(

Yes Patrick, account test information was emailed and the user received it according to our records. The trial was then terminated a few days ago.

Back