• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a powerful VPS host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator-Aion

Hi guys I am in need of a powerful VPS plan which will fit my budget of $40 monthly. The reason i want a new VPS Host because I am not satisfied with my current host it lags and the connection sucks. I am an owner of a private game server and i have a 100+ players and going strong and most of my players are based in ASIA and i want a good connection. I'm looking for the following:

CPU: Intel Xeon Quad-Core,QuadCore 9550,Intel i7 920 or Better
Cores : 2 or more (Equally Shared)
Bandwidth: 500gb or more
Disk space : 40+ or more
Dedicated RAM : 2gb or more
Burstable RAM: 2gb or more
IP Address: 1 or more
VPS Control Panel : Yes
Full Root Access: Yes
100 Mbps Port Speed or more
Setup Charges: Free
Windows Server 2008 x64 R2 Standard
No Contracts or Hidden Fees
Immediate Setup
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Unmanaged
No Overselling
PayPal only for payment
Remote Desktop: Yes at least 2 can connect
24/7 Support and Fast Response time
Upgrade/Downgrade: Instant

I'm running a MMORPG server so LOW PING is essential to us.

Honestly, I think you should go with your own dedicated server for this. I'm not really sure a VPS is particularly appropriate for 100+ players, particularly with all the other I/O and traffic and such. It's not at all surprising that it is lagging. Hopefully you'll get some good offers though that work out for you.

Honestly, I think you should go with your own dedicated server for this. I'm not really sure a VPS is particularly appropriate for 100+ players, particularly with all the other I/O and traffic and such. It's not at all surprising that it is lagging. Hopefully you'll get some good offers though that work out for you.

Well my server is still small and we don't have the funds for our own dedicated server and besides the reason the i changed host because it became lag just few days ago i have this host for 2 months now and with no problem on lag and i have 150+players on that just recently it became worst dunno why and it was doing fine a months ago until now. so that's why I am looking for new host which not oversell.

In my opinion, you're asking for a bit much for only $40. "No overselling" and "burstable ram" conflict with each other because "burstable ram" IS overselling. I'd like to help you out, perhaps others do too, but a few of your requirements make it hard for reliable providers to make you offers.

I have a VPS node in the SoftLayer datacenter in Seattle, WA and I can offer you something that is within your price range, but it will not have the specs that you're asking for. I also can get a VPS available for you that meets your requirements, but you're going ot be paying nearly 3 times what your asking prices is. RAM is expensive and so is a quality network. Windows licensing also costs money. You're not going to find it for $40.

If you want to explore your options, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Hi there,

the standard price of a Windows license only is around $15/month. A VPS with the resources you need goes around $100/month. an I think you should forget about "100 Mbps port speed or more". I'm sorry, this is a place where providers are supposed to respond to requests with offerings, but it looks like mission impossible on this thread.

Hi,
I would like to offer you our windows 2008 VPS with strict no overselling policy ..

Windows VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 1024 MB
Burstable RAM 2048 MB
Guaranteed CPU Equal Share (1 core min)
Raid-10 Disk Space 35 GB
Bandwidth 3 TB/month
IP Addresses 3
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 100 MBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $54
Datacenter Location Dallas, Texas, USA DC2

To signup kindly visit here: http://www.litservers.com/windowsvps.html

Thanks to all that replied to my thread and i finally found a host for my server and the offer was way better than i expected.

@Chris7071 thanks for the offer and but i already found one.

@Moderator please closed my my thread thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back