• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a new host after what VeoWeb did to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil McRae said:
So, you mean that the E-mail computerhelpworld sent to me WAS spam?
I believe it was for the reasons I mentioned.
Neil McRae said:
Say if one bank sends a junk mail to your house, you mean that just because of that you don't stop using that bank's services?
Just the opposite. Re-read the sentence :)
Neil McRae said:
I know you are saying that I should make my own decision about who to host with, but what are your opinions about "Digital World Host?"
If you mean the host itself, go look for a few reviews on it.
Neil McRae said:
By that, do you mean that computerhelpworld shouldn't have sent me the E-mail and instead should have posted a reply to this topic where it can be public that way?
It's highly debatable, but I believe yes. It doesn't make Craig or computerhelpworld bad hosts. Someday I might write an article on this.
Neil McRae said:
But that's just my opinion, do you think that he's a reliable host?
I trust that he is.

Re:

Originally posted by GamePhreak
Just the opposite. Re-read the sentence [noparse]
smile.gif
[/noparse]

Okay, you mean that you do stop using this bank's services if they send even just one junk mail to your house? By "shun," I thought you meant "avoid" meaning that I thought you were saying "I don't completely avoid all banks and lenders because they send me junk mail."

Originally posted by GamePhreak
If you mean the host itself, go look for a few reviews on it.

I will do that as soon as I find out whether or not the host matches all of my requirements.

Neil McRae said:
I know you are saying that I should make my own decision about who to host with, but what are your opinions about "Digital World Host?"

I havent had hosting from him ever so cannot post anything regarding that but if you want my opinion on the interaction i had with him , it will be dispatched via pm to u .

Cheers

Edit : Sorry cannot send u pms cause u have disabled it and i dont wana email u that.

A1Owner said:
I havent had hosting from him ever so cannot post anything regarding that but if you want my opinion on the interaction i had with him , it will be dispatched via pm to u .

Cheers

Lol, I don't really believe we've had any "interactions" but my memory is pretty bad. Anyways, I don't expect it to be praises seeing as how people are on this forum.

And Neil, by wire transfer I mean a money transfer from one bank account to another. If you have any more questions you can contact me at tang_tang@digitalworldhost.com but if for some reason you can't email to that or can't get my replies you can always contact me at tang_tang@walla.com.

P.S. I don't see what is the big deal with sending him an email and not posting here..I mean when I contact clients in the Ottawa region (where we are based), I don't put it in the newspaper and annouce what we've discussed. I don't go on the streets with the client and use a microphone to broadcast all that is done. I don't record our phone calls and play it for the world? So why should I place my comments via email on a public forum for all to see?

Anyway, that's my rant. I feel a lot of flamers coming my way but w/e.

Last edited:
computerhelpworld said:
Anyways, I don't expect it to be praises seeing as how people are on this forum.

Wow u can like read my brain cant u :lol: and if u aint got good memory it doesnt reflect good for ur clients cause what if after a week they pm u hey chw why is my account not ready and you would be like "What? do i know u? " :lol: :lol:

And Chw good people here on fws either get warned or banned like hottweelz got banned cause he spoke the truth and truth is bitter always :bunny: So u now know what sort of people exists here, those who like to sugar up others especially mods are the ones that exists here, but i hate sucking up to anyone so if u can live with that its ok if not too bad for u.:welcome:

Last edited:
Ah, shoot... I liked hottweelz.

Neil McRae said:
Okay, you mean that you do stop using this bank's services if they send even just one junk mail to your house? By "shun," I thought you meant "avoid" meaning that I thought you were saying "I don't completely avoid all banks and lenders because they send me junk mail."
Oh, and shun does mean avoid... Read this sentence very carefully:
"I don't completely shun all banks and lenders just because they send me junk mail."
I Do Not Avoid them When they Send Me Junk Mail

There. Oversimplified.

Last edited:
A1Owner said:
Wow u can like read my brain cant u :lol: and if u aint got good memory it doesnt reflect good for ur clients cause what if after a week they pm u hey chw why is my account not ready and you would be like "What? do i know u? " :lol: :lol:

And Chw good people here on fws either get warned or banned like hottweelz got banned cause he spoke the truth and truth is bitter always :bunny: So u now know what sort of people exists here, those who like to sugar up others especially mods are the ones that exists here, but i hate sucking up to anyone so if u can live with that its ok if not too bad for u.:welcome:

Lol, I must say I am impressed with your reply.

I really have no time or the interest to get into what promises to be an entertaining but stupid arguement. So w/e, diss me, flame me all you want.

computerhelpworld said:
flame me all you want.

Dude there is like 0% chance i can flame u cause i would have to come over to tornoto go into ur appartment and torch u alive, for which i dont have anytime so ur lucky and safe that u wont be flamed :lol: :lol:

And yes Gamephreak hoooot was the spotlight of fws and fws turned their spotlight off :lol:

A1Owner said:
Dude there is like 0% chance i can flame u cause i would have to come over to tornoto go into ur appartment and torch u alive, for which i dont have anytime so ur lucky and safe that u wont be flamed :lol: :lol:

And yes Gamephreak hoooot was the spotlight of fws and fws turned their spotlight off :lol:

I live in Ottawa actually. :p

A1Owner said:
Oh k but u did get my point right ? :bunny:

Lol, yes. I get your point. But btw, do you really expect me to remeber all 490 posts I've made on this forum? Few people do.

computerhelpworld said:
Lol, yes. I get your point. But btw, do you really expect me to remeber all 490 posts I've made on this forum? Few people do.
What! You don't have eidetic memory? What's wrong with you... :D

Re:

Originally posted by UmbraHosting
I'll host Neil for free just so everyone can stop talking in the thread [noparse]
innocent0007.gif
[/noparse]

Host me for free, yah right. For some reason, I don't believe you about that. I think that Craig is my best bet at this point, 3GB of space and 10GB of bandwidth per month for only $3.95 per month and like I said earlier it looks like in that one part of his FAQ Craig knows what he's talking about.

Originally posted by Neil McRae
I do have an alternate E-mail address that is with my ISP and can use that to contact with you, I just don't want to give that address on this board. The address I used to E-mail you on Saturday Apr.15,2006 is with Yahoo.

Now if I'm going to send an E-mail to Craig, do you think that I should risk using the Yahoo E-mail address or should I use my ISP one since for some unknown reason my Yahoo one can't receive E-mail from some of the certain paid hosts.

Re:

Originally posted by AvailNetworks
use your isp one if your yahoo one is having issues...

Okay, I will do that. And I just got an E-mail from "Host World Web" telling me to E-mail him if I haven't found a host yet, so I guess I'm best to use my ISP address to E-mail him too. I guess from now on I'm best to use my ISP address to send E-mail to paid hosts, I will send an E-mail to both Craig and "Host World Web."

Neil McRae said:
Okay, I will do that. And I just got an E-mail from "Host World Web" telling me to E-mail him if I haven't found a host yet, so I guess I'm best to use my ISP address to E-mail him too. I guess from now on I'm best to use my ISP address to send E-mail to paid hosts, I will send an E-mail to both Craig and "Host World Web."

Good luck with finding a host. Hope you can find a stable one.

Give us a shout if we can help in anyway. Have a nice day and best of luck.

1GB Space
5GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features
24/7 Customer Support
100% Fully Managed Account
cPanel w/ Fantastico
NO ads!

All for $4.50/mo. (CDN)

But we only accept yearly payments, and semi-annaul payments.

So, Semi-Annually: 27.00$ (CDN) We'll lower that price to 25.00$ (CDN)
And, Annually: 54.00$ (CDN) We'll lower that price to 51.00$ (CDN)

We accept payments thru: PayPal

To order this custom pack, contact me. via. PM or e-mail services@ever-host.com

Enjoy!

Re:

I now have my site back up with Hosting Department and I didn't have any problems with my payment not going through with them. My domain is now hosted with Namecheap.com because Reed Murray of Avail Networks told me that it would be better if I transfer my domain to a main domain registrar instead of to the domain hosting services of the web host where I decide to set up my site at incase anything happens to the host and I lose my domain by a "hostage" type situation.

I'm glad this hosting nightmare is finaly over with.

-Neil

Neil McRae said:
I now have my site back up with Hosting Department and I didn't have any problems with my payment not going through with them. My domain is now hosted with Namecheap.com because Reed Murray of Avail Networks told me that it would be better if I transfer my domain to a main domain registrar instead of to the domain hosting services of the web host where I decide to set up my site at incase anything happens to the host and I lose my domain by a "hostage" type situation.

I'm glad this hosting nightmare is finaly over with.

-Neil

Good to hear, Hosting Department is a reliable provider. Reed provided good advice as well.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back