• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a new free host...

acoolguy

My current website is being hosted with f2s.com, but they are discontinuing their services in February. I'm now looking for a new free host that is reliable. The following are a few things that I'm looking for:

- Atleast 10MB of space
-FTP access
-No Banners

If anyone can help me with suggestions or any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Originally posted by acoolguy
My current website is being hosted with f2s.com, but they are discontinuing their services in February. I'm now looking for a new free host that is reliable. The following are a few things that I'm looking for:

- Atleast 10MB of space
-FTP access
-No Banners

If anyone can help me with suggestions or any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

how many hits do u get per month / data-transfer used.
Do u need any scripting languages support
What kind of ads would u prefer.

Originally posted by acoolguy

- Atleast 10MB of space
-FTP access
-No Banners

T35 has pop-unders.

Originally posted by Infection
They are nice, ut isn't it troublesome to keep requestng for space till you reach 50 MB?

Probably wouldn't be very troublesome for someone who only needs 10 MB, like the person who started this thread...

Originally posted by andytandoc
most people don't even need more than 1mb for a website

Well some... my website takes about 10MB... I been working on a new one.

For the person who started this thread, T35 seems like that best bet.

Originally posted by andytandoc
most people don't even need more than 1mb for a website

Are you kidding??!!? :eek:

In over two years I have never made a website even CLOSE to that small!

boo! hiss! you have much to learn my friend.... see.... no one here likes portland.... just go with l33t.ca

[i talk like this to Chaos972 because I know him, so don't worry about me talking to you this way :D]

Back