• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a logo, please help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the guy hugging the tree was funky and nice but it didn't look good. If it could be made to look good, I've love to include that in the logo.

Regarding the resolution, I'd say nothing too big or too small. Maybe something around 300-500px by 100-150px?

As for the font, please don't make it to street-likish like the previous one you made lol. Something more applicable would be nice ;)

oops.. looks like in my drunken state, i forgot to give it another shot, probly for the better anyway.

Im off out in about 40 min, so ill try again when i get home this time....

MCT didn't you see I was being a bit sarcastic about the sarcasm? :p

Why bring anything else into it?

MCT didn't you see I was being a bit sarcastic about the sarcasm? :p

Why bring anything else into it?

thought yours might have been, but, wasnt sure. i just dont want anyone to think i was serious. i love the forest. i go camping every year, and i would be very upset if there was no forest to go camp in. there is so much beautiful wildlife and we just keep destroying their home.

I think you should be more precise with the name of your site, for instance, it could be assumed that you're advocating or suggesting some sort of emotional relationship with the trees, when in fact the hugging in question is metaphorical as opposed to emotional, this could lead to confusion and even protests, possibly some flag burning ...

metaphoricallyhugthetrees.com or hugthetreesinanenvironmentalsense.com is far more suitable ...

Last edited:
Yup Joe, I'm working on the content part of the website now. School life sucks and it's all busy here so it'll be painfully slow ;)

And 1 thing:

It says: "Show your love for the environment by hugging the trees now!" So I'd say that's quite clear but I'll try to make it clearer.

hehe ya, hes right, those trees need work..

Ill make the same banner with more realistic trees :D

Modified the tree a little so that it doesn't look like a popsicle anymore ;) or at least I think it doesn't lol...

EDIT:

Sorry Decker, but you aren't exactly artistic ;) No offense there.

Anyway, I'm interested in your font! What font is that? I've been looking for new fonts to add to my collection ;)

Thanks for hugging the trees :p Hug some more if you got the time ;)

Last edited:
I know :lol: just a 2 minute job as I said I would look something out, maybe you can use the bits.

The font is just Toledo, if you can't find it I can send it it's a common enough one), at least I might have got one bit right :D

Actually that's pretty good Dan, your defo getting better with the old Photoshop feller :)

Heya Dan, the trees were made from scratch? The trunks look kinda weird and the trees are compressed ;)

Anyways, I think I don't need a logo any more :p Made one by myself already and it should be permanent for a quite a while before I decide to change it again :D

Last but not least:

GO HUG THE TREES!

Heya Dan, the trees were made from scratch? The trunks look kinda weird and the trees are compressed ;)

Anyways, I think I don't need a logo any more :p Made one by myself already and it should be permanent for a quite a while before I decide to change it again :D

Last but not least:

GO HUG THE TREES!
No the trees were not made from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back