• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a logo, please help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the same popsicle trees?

Nice one Dan, and there are trees like that, no really there are, refered to as sturdy.

fnixws, good one too, like it mate :)

fnix: thanks man, you've been a great help and put in loads of effort ;) I've got a logo already :p

Decker: If you're still seeing my old popsicle trees at hugthetrees.com, press Ctrl+F5

To everyone: +REP to everyone who's helped or made this thread alive ;)

EDIT: Gah, couldn't give to Daniel and Joe because I've repped too much in the past 24 hours :p Will +rep tomorrow then :D

Decker, I've gotta spread some rep before giving to you again lol ;)

Last edited:
mmm.. im still seeing the popsicals lol :p

hehe in the 1.5 hrs or so i spent making that, i missed the post saying you had one :(
Ahh well, i guess i can use the trees in my next lame --- game :D

Last edited:
fnix, if you're still seeing the popsicles, ctrl+f5 to do a full refresh ;) You'll see sharper trees after that :D

Funny how everyone stole my popsicle line :D

popsicle.jpg

If that thing was green I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference :banana:

Heh Daniel, popsicle's a nice word ;)

So would you still consider the current logo to be popsicles? :p

O.O Ok maybe I should make them even sharper?

EDIT:

I made the trees even sharper now. Refresh away!

-_- If you still call that a popsicle, I can't possibly imagine what kind of popsicles you eat lol.

Decker: Err... didn't mean it that way.

Last edited:
hmm.. perhaps they are just the same, but only slightly less popsical looking. I cant tell the difference tho :p

MUCH Better!

**cough cough** hamster **cough** that php **cough** script **cough cough** :D

Hmmm I tried hitting edit on my last post, but for some reason the editor box just comes up as a white square.

Anyway, I just hugged about 250 trees :D

Yea the hug count jumped to 1.9k all of a sudden ;) Was wondering who did that :p

Anyway, will get you on MSN now :p

HEHE.... well it is kind of cheating that i can just sti here clicking constantly and it counts every click.
Doesnt even have to refresh the page.

You should have it 1 click per IP per day.

what happens more than just clicking a button to hug the trees?
like, do you have a page setup on say Justgiving.com? or, if you get 100,000 hugs, something will happen towards the gov. or something similar? like a petition.

Ok the OP has stated that he has a logo more than once so let's put this one to bed eh. ;)

Best of luck with the tree hugging. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back