• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a logo, please help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster

Super Moderator
NLC
Hi, thanks for looking here :D

I'm looking for someone to do a nice logo for hugthetrees.com. There's only 1 MUST in the logo, which is that it has to be green :p

Preferences:
-not too glossy
-possibly pass me the psd file?
-Has to be GREENISH
-Contains a few trees, preferably those simple triangular pine trees.
-Has the words: "hug the trees" or "hugthetrees" in any font

Please, no questions why I started that website, I really don't know myself. :X

If you need something back in return, I can give you some hosting or maybe a backlink in the footer if you want ;)

Thanks for reading again and cheers :beer:
hamster

Last edited:
Would you like them with snow on or nice sunny ones?

Seriously, trying to get the mood that you want with the logo.

Dont see anything wrong with starting the site either :)

(DANGER DANGER! Serious problems here!) :lol:

There ya go, Decker. I bolded out the stuff that I had previously written with a little extra notice for the green part ;)

:lol: sorry I'm 25-50% more likely to be something at the moment :D

No, I meant seriously that I have some great shots of pine/firs and others that I took around Scotland and some in summer (yeh like that ever happens) and some in winter, so snow or sun :)

I'd have to look them out to include, but what sort of 'feel' would you like for it?

I'd love to use them for something other than me clicking for pics.

I was thinking maybe some shiny glossed pine trees? or maybe like some leaf in the background of "hug the trees"?

typing really slowly with a cheeseburger in my left hand :p

As long as it's an ICANHAZ :wink2:

See what I can find and donate to the cause :)

PS got a new puppy :D
She's great but I'm knackered and the wife is almost comatose - wanna pic to fill the delay :)

I sorta had the impression that you actually had a cat, but with the invention of lolcats, you can't be sure anyhoo ;)

Thanks for the effort, Decker :D Appreciate it

I sorta had the impression that you actually had a cat, but with the invention of lolcats, you can't be sure anyhoo ;)

Thanks for the effort, Decker :D Appreciate it

Got a cat (Moonie - scary cat) and a new puppy :D 2 hamsters many fish..

Puppy is great (I'm knackered) Rottweiler, and so cute :D

For all those saying oh! the breed is great and to guard children and fight bears off, not the press devil dog thing, that's for bad owners.

Only thing to look out for is drool :) sloppy dogs :lol:

i should make one call Chop the Trees, and you can post a link on your site saying if you hate the environment, Click here, and then i can put a link on the other site saying if you are a dirty hipie environment lover, click here. :p

This do ya?

treehug.png

Got a cat (Moonie - scary cat) and a new puppy :D 2 hamsters many fish..

Puppy is great (I'm knackered) Rottweiler, and so cute :D

For all those saying oh! the breed is great and to guard children and fight bears off, not the press devil dog thing, that's for bad owners.

Only thing to look out for is drool :) sloppy dogs :lol:

That's two dogs I'm inheriting :p

Thanks everyone, but I was actually looking for something more photoshoppy :p

Please use white background ;)

MCT: I hope this hasn't offended you in any way?

I meant photoshoppy as in using effects that can be done in photoshop such as different types of gradients and stuff like glows and gloss and so on.

Well, fenix yours is by far the most relevant so far with the weird fella hugging the tree o_O but it's kinda big and doesn't really fit into the website with the weird texture...

yeh, well it was a quick effort indeed.

Perhaps tonight when ii get home ill whip up another.

What resoloution u want it at?
You like that font or prefer somthing less fancy?
Do u want like a lil guy huggin a tree in it?
Got anything particular in mind?

Cheers
Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back