• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a good host

keiki

Hello everyone ,I really need a good host to host my personal site.And I'm in china.I't must have a good speed.HK server is best.PM me if you can provide.
THX

Storage: 500mb+
Bandwidth: 5gb+
Cpanel
Fantstico
PHP

And the most important is the SPEED SPEED

Last edited:
Most hosts here use US based servers, so be sure to ask for a test file that you can try downloading at different times of the day to get an idea of speeds before you order.

Our Starter Plan with 2nd and 3rd Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $5.95/Mon ($3.95/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

Disk Space - 1,000 MB
Bandwidth - 5 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System.

Server Features - MS FrontPage, Site Studio (Website Builder), Password Protected Files, Server-Side Imagemap, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resource, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Custom Error Pages, Custom MIME, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $90.95 @ Starter Plan

Hope you do not have issue about the control panel

If interested send PM.

Last edited:
Hello everyone ,I really need a good host to host my personal site.And I'm in china.I't must have a good speed.HK server is best.PM me if you can provide.
THX

Cpanel
Fantstico
PHP

Please check out www.daylightnetworks.net and/or open up a support ticket if you wish to talk and ask us any questions.

hosting with us means Stable, Reliable hosting and friendly support that answer all your questions. so don't look back.

ICDSoft has HK servers and they are good. We would love to host you but our servers are US based.

Business
POWERFUL HOSTING
500mb space
1,000mb bandwidth Unlimited domains!
Price:5.99/Month
All Unimited/Subdomains /Parked Domains/Addon Domains/MySQL Databases/And so on

and we Host free Resell Account

more infomation: http://usa8host.com

Hello,

Please feel free to test out the speed of our servers (US based)... http://www.wickshosting.com. If you need a large file to test please open a support ticket and let us know.

Based on your specs, we can offer you our Bronze plan.

- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
- 500 MB Disk Space
- 20 GB Monthly Data Transfer
- 500 Email Address (20 MB each)
- PHP, CGI, SSI
- Plesk w/Application Vault (like Cpanel with Fantastico)

$6.99 per month

More Information / Order Now

If you have any questions please feel free to open a support ticket with us.

THX

Cpanel
Fantstico
PHP

Pm me if you want a hosting

500MB
1gb bandwidth

cPanel Pro
Fantastico