• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEED a experienced coder asap

veggie1232

Hi guys im doing a website for our local teen center that i often hang out at. Its going to be a mix between flash and html the header will be flash so I can link all the pages, and we will get web space soon for it. But i need someone to code it and someone who is very very good at it. I'm not getting paid for this but its a great portfolio piece for me and you and the design is pretty good as well. You can see in the image below and then you might get a feel of what im looking for. It will have bottom links which will be in htm. That *the shows* thing on the calender page will be flash so no problem there. I think the content might be a little tricky like the calendar? as it it has a scroll bar but theres text on top of little background rectangle things? and we will bneed to be able to make as many of them as we want and i know it possible i just wouldn't know how to do it as im just a designer. this job has no pay but if you do a good job i do get paying jobs often then i can get your work. Also i need you to show me how to edit like the text n stuff i have dream weaver if thats needed... who knows so i can show the staff here how to do it they have no idea how to do it so maybe make it the easiest way? all they know is my space lol not real websites also im not that great at that stuff either

i only finished 2 pages so far but ya anyone up for it?

thanks
Veggie

Here is the design

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs11/f/2006/207/9/0/Ground_Zero_template.jpg

um i dont want it coded in dream weaver i want someone who is an expert lol but w/e never find what i need on fws anymore :(

lol well i dont know it needs to work well lol and liek can you guys amek so when you scroll you can scroll thoughs rectaglar background with the diffrent content on it lol n stuff and be able to add more to it and all of it easy to edit because i dont know how to do that :S but ya when u click learn more or click here it will open a popup window that shows more info lol :p and it will be a smaller window lol confusing? lol ya i know

Back