• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Dedicated Server to buy ASAP for my Image Hosting Site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagehostingpro

Need a VPS to buy ASAP for my Image Hosting Site!!!

Hi Guys,

I’m on the lookout for a VPS (not a dedicated server!! typo in title) for my image host. The site is currently hosted on a 256 slice at www.slicehost.com and I’m paying $20 per month. They offer 256MB RAM, 100GB bandwidth, 1IP and 10GB space.

My image hosting site currently consumes around 50GB bandwidth and 2GB space. It doesn’t contain any sort of illegal/adult content. The site is expanding at rapid pace.

What I need is a decent host; good servers with good staff support from a reputed company. Configuration I have in mind is: bandwidth 100-200GB+, space 15-20 GB+, 1 dedicated IP, Linux only, root access, good RAM etc. The price should be $20 or less. I need immediate setup without any set up fees.

Please post your offers on this thread with value additions, extra offers and recommendations you have for me. I need to buy a server ASAP before 4th of April; no jokes, so I’m going for the best offer (which I think.. ;) ) posted here. Should you have any questions please ask them here too. Thanks a lot!!

Note: I had carelessly written "dedicated server" insted of VPS; corrected it now. Thanks Eclouds for pointing this out.:classic2:

Last edited:
WAIT, you're looking for a dedicated server for $20 or less? Am I missing something here?

erm.. should it be VPS mate? If so yes.. it's VPS!! OMG.. yeah.. even Slice is VPS.. damn.. i'm correcting my post right now.. :confused4

Sorry to confuse you all.. I need a VPS for crying out loud!!!!

Hello,

We are Ruby Ring Technologies can help you out.

VPS1
20 GB's of HD Space
512 MB RAM
1024 Burstable
400 GB's Bandwidth
1 IP Address
Choice of OS
Zero Setup
$14.95/Month

Please see http://rubyringtech.com/?page_id=67 for more information.

Thank you,
Anthony

Thanks Anthony!

Well this seems a good deal. I checked out Ruby Ring Technologies' website as well. Can anyone tell me more about them? Do you recommend them?

Anthony, could you please tell me more about this plan; about root access, reboot and port?

Ah well not a problem about the correction :)

On another note, since you are now looking for a VPS, SteadCom can offer you the following :

Budget VPS
128MB RAM
256MB Burstable RAM or Swap
10GB HDD
150GB Premium Bandwidth

2 Dedicated IP Addresses
HyperVM VPS Management Panel
Choice of Operating System

$9.95/mo – monthly
$8.95/mo – quarterly
$7.95/mo – semi-annual
$6.95/mo - annual

Order Securely Here: https://steadcom.com/steadpanel/sign...24&package=221

Last edited:
Ah well not a problem about the correction :)

On another note, since you are now looking for a VPS, SteadCom can offer you the following :

Budget VPS
128MB RAM
256MB Burstable RAM or Swap
10GB HDD
150GB Premium Bandwidth

2 Dedicated IP Addresses
HyperVM VPS Management Panel
Choice of Operating System

$9.95/mo – monthly
$8.95/mo – quarterly
$7.95/mo – semi-annual
$6.95/mo - annual

Order Securely Here: https://steadcom.com/steadpanel/sign...24&package=221

Thanks for the offer Eclouds! will consider this as well... but I'd be more happy if I could get some more disk space and RAM ..

Hello,

Yes each VPS comes will full root access, 100Mbit port. We monitor all VPS's and Dedicated servers we can either reboot them if our monitors go off, or you can email in a reboot request.
Currently are reboots are avg about 5 - 15 minutes.

Thank you,
Anthony

Thanks for the offer Eclouds! will consider this as well... but I'd be more happy if I could get some more disk space and RAM ..

You can add additional disk space and /or ram during the checkout process. Of course the cost will be higher however SteadCom has been providing quality VPS servers for 2 years now, this should be kept in mind while considering along with the fact that we are professionals, and not high school kids like most hosts here.

Hello,

Yes each VPS comes will full root access, 100Mbit port. We monitor all VPS's and Dedicated servers we can either reboot them if our monitors go off, or you can email in a reboot request.

Thank you,
Anthony

Hi we can offer you a VPS according to your demans and of high quality

To view our VPS plans kindly visit : http://www.lagoonhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

You can also click on features and guarantees to view them and we offer support via email, phone and our online support panel located at http://www.support.lagoonhost.com

You can add additional disk space and /or ram during the checkout process. Of course the cost will be higher however SteadCom has been providing quality VPS servers for 2 years now, this should be kept in mind while considering along with the fact that we are professionals, and not high school kids like most hosts here.

Thanks for your offers/replys..

currently Ruby Ring Technologies' offer is good for me.. but need some more offers to decide.. please post your offers..will be back after a nap.. :p

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you,
Anthony

Hi Anthony, what are the control panel options I have? and how would it affect the price you mentioned? Reply me ASAP plz.. :wink2:

Good Morning,
The List of control panels are as follows.

- cPanel/WHM - VPS $17.00
- LXAdmin - 40 Domains $0.00
- Plesk Single Domain $0.00
- Webmin $0.00
- cPanel/WHM/Fantastico $21.00

Thank you,
Anthony

Good Morning,
The List of control panels are as follows.

- cPanel/WHM - VPS $17.00
- LXAdmin - 40 Domains $0.00
- Plesk Single Domain $0.00
- Webmin $0.00
- cPanel/WHM/Fantastico $21.00

Thank you,
Anthony

It's 9 PM here :)

Could you please tell me your email address? or Gtalk or yahoo chat ID? I can't PM you.. dunno why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back