• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 5gb space for an online vbulletin community

asfandyar

I need 5gb space and atleast 100GB bandwidth for my community. It is not setup yet and i'm planning on buying a vbulletin license. I donot want post4host, and all other features such as mysql databases must be unlimited or at least 100. I can put a banner, or even a popup(every hour per user at the most). I need the space of 5gb because i want my users to upload things related to mobile as well such as ringtones. I may upgrade later to a paid accountof a higher space and/or bandwidth(at least 20gb/300gb respectively).

I could give this to you. Visit the website in my signiture read the TOS then click sign up. Then submit a support ticket with your username and code 500GST

Last edited:
Sorry I'm from Pakistan

I will try to get 250+ unique visitors daily after six weeks of setup

Last edited:
send me an email:
abuse@thefreewebhost.net with username password domain and email then.
Yes, I know that it is abuse- but this is how I track my exceptions to the rule. It goes into a system that keeps my email for me.

Last edited:
Robert Duncan said:
Is nobody else worried that this guy can afford the vB licence but not any hosting?!

Yes one would think if he/she can buy a vbulletin license he/she should be able to afford a paid professional service.

Duport said:
Yes one would think if he/she can buy a vbulletin license he/she should be able to afford a paid professional service.

These are the reasons I did not offer a service, hosting is way cheaper than vB and there are so many idiots out there that think it's 'ok' to use a nulled version, well it's not it's stealing, you could be taking the food out of some childs mouth, but as long as you and your 'friends' have somewhere nice to be, who cares......

Whao!!!

I said I am planning to buy a vB license and I think I also said that I would upgrade to paid hosting in the future!! Don't you read carefully?

Krak_joe I will not opt for a nulled license. It's just the fact that if I can get a 5GB space for free why should I pay for it. I will also upgrade later. I could also pay for the hosting but what's the need if I can get it for free, with only one or two ads?

Last edited:
I will be converting your BB for you to the freeware BB of my choice. I will try not to loose any on your information. Otherwise I must suspend your account. Please reply to your support ticket with Username / Password. As long as you do not use a nulled vB, I will host you. But, My server will be shut off if they find a nulled BB <--- (I would have to remove your account, 10 mins b4 that happened)

Last edited:
Back