• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 2gb storage and atleast 200 gigs bandwidth

vin16

Hi,

Since I have not been able to find a VPS, below my budget, am interested in
shared-hosting(normal) plan with the following requirements.

- 2gb storage
- atlest 200 gigs bandwidth
- ASP/ASP.NET & MS ACCESS, MS SQL
- Perl, PHP, Mysql

how many MB of MS SQL do you need? And how about your budget, as MS SQL is very expensive, and you require 200GB transfer :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response, my site currently won't use lots of processing
or server resources, as the site is quite small but am mainly asking for such
large space & bandwidth, just so that I can make sure that the site won't run out of bandwidht, in the near future( 2-4 mnths) when the site would have developed. When this happens, the site will be moved to a dedicated or VPS.

gate2vn, I mainly need sql server to store contents of normal plain html pages, such as metatag contents, small articles, links. So am not sure extactly how big, but if provide some examples, I can clarify.

Milan11, Am very happy with your offer but just require answer to the following questions:
1. You did not mention the database, you would provide
2. Since you are offering such large space & bandwidth, how do guys maintain 99.99% uptime & speed of your service.

Am going to go with a dedicated server as it is very much out of my budget for now.

Thanks,

Vinny

Hey, If you are still intrested in webhosting, WMS can offer you 200GB of bandwidth for $27.99/month. Please msn messenger me for this deal, webmediaspecialties@msn.com. We currently do not have this deal on the website because it normally comes with 10GB of Space. http://webmediasystems.net. This is linux based, so it will not have any windows based functions, ASP.net, etc.

Last edited:
Milan11,

Besides offering rediculous plans, you may want to brush up on your reading skills.

If you post offers to requests here, please keep it short. Starting today, we will delete any offer more than 25 rows long. If you post an offer, only reply with what is being requested, not all the details of your hosting package.

You could run a MS SQL on linux, simple integration.(Just like MS ext.) The thing you can't run is ASP.net and MS Access. And we do have windows servers, if he wanted to be hosted with APS.net, but the good deal is only with linux. Look on our website, and read before you post. http://webmediasystems.net

Last edited:
If you want me to teach you how to use MSSQL on linux, I will be more than glad to get our admin to show you. I am sorry by saying "it is a simply integration", but it is as easy as learning a new computer language. If you know unix, and not just redhat or programs made around unix, you should be able to integrate MSSQL into unix. I don't wan't to get off the subject of the thread, so please pm me if you want me to contact our admin and show you our services. Also do a simply google search and you can see how engineers were able to do this. http://www.flux.org/pipermail/jobs/2003-September/000097.html

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I read that whole email conversation and it still doesn't show me that MSSQL is running on Linux. It is not possible at the moment.

I am sorry vin16, this will be my last post about vertical host and my dicussion. Please PM me Vertical host, don't post here. If you read the email. It is a company looking to hire people that know PHP/MSSQL/Linux/DB. (not PHP/MSSQL/Windows/DB).Remember Linux is the shell of Redhat and other programs. It is possible and it is today's technology. How do you think Microsoft Frontpage extensions got onto Linux. It is the same idea and concept. This is not impossible and nothing is impossible, that is what made Bill Gates so rich, everyone was saying it was impossible. I know what I am talking about works. PLEASE PM ME. I will make contacts for you with our TA guy/the admin. I am not that smart in this section of linux, but our admin was trying to explain it to me. MSSQL is a addon that survives on linux with a windows enviroment.
Also PHP was never on windows, until windows integrated. This is how the competion levels the playing field. (note: ASP.net and MS Access are still not integrated with linux). Vertical host you need to accept change and know that technology is always changing.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the advise, after serious consideration, I have decided not to go for sql server as it expensive, but still I require ASP & ASP.NET hosting, with any database (mysql or access).

So apart from Milan11, is there anyone else who could offer me ASP & ASP.NET support.

Thanks,

Vin 16 we offer custom designed specs at very low prices....we can offer you 50 - 1500 gb ....depending on your budget. bandwidth is very high.Please contact us at meetjayanth@gmail.com and specify your prices and we will offer you the best price possible.

Back