• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 25MB Of Web Hosting

Logan1999

Hello, I need web hosting for a small project I'm working on, it's a bot a game I play, and it has a kill switch based on the text of a text file. Basically, I'm looking to find web hosting for a 2-3 byte file, but I might want to add other things like a registration system and stuff like that in the future, so I want about 25MB of storage, to be safe, but realistically I'll really only use like 3 max. For bandwidth, I want about 3GB/Mo, I HIGHLY doubt I'll use it, but I might offer the bot for download, which will be like 250kb, so I just need it just to make sure as many people as I want can download it. Now, I'm also looking for well sustained companies at LEAST a year old, and don't want any offers more than 1GB of storage and 5GB of bandwidth, to make sure I'm on a low-loaded server too. Now, if you run your own server, and would like to offer me, I would be just fine with ftp linked to my domain, so I really don't even need a control panel. Anyway, thanks.

Never mind, I'll just put it on my re-seller, I was just having a small problem and it was resolved. Thanks anyway, although if the offer is good enough I may accept it.

Back