• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need 2 reseller accounts

rc6147

i need two reseller accounts for the price of one or a decent price. Reseller hosting company must be reliable and accessible 24/7.

Must be professional hosting company. Please

i have two whm/cpanel accounts i need transfered.

If someone can offer me a vps that i can put two accounts on it, then that would solve my solution. I can not afford a dedicated right now.

both accounts need to be on stable server and be able to handle at least 50gig a month.

AS stated i dont know ur requirements either .So can only tell that resellers start from 5$ for 2gb space and 200gb Bw to 25$ 10 gb 400gb bw . So contact me at www.a1whs.com and we can discuss furthur .

Cheers.

JLHost can offer you,

10GB / 100GB WHM Reseller for the price of 45 USD per month, or we can split the reseller in two and place one of them on a different server located in a whole different datacenter. Same price. You can rely, rest assured on our Dual Xeon 3.2 HT/ Dual Opteron 250 servers located in Savvis and Equinix VA - monitored 24/7.

http://www.jlhost.com

We will transfer all sites for you. Let us know if you have any further queries.

Hello,
We can offer you the following for what you required.

5gb space
75gb bandwidth
WHM/cPanel and Fantastico
$14.95

More Information and larger packages.

This is not a custom plan, instant account setup and we will help you transfer.
Feel free to contact me with any questions

Thanks,
Jonathan

the requirement is 50gb bandwidth

and i need two individual reseller accounts or 1 split into two.

space for each needs to be at least 5gb.

Hello rc6147!

According to your space/bandwidth requirements, our "Reseller" package seems to be exactly what you are looking for :)

If you are interested not just about the cheapest package in the market, but you care about services quality as well, we could offer you reseller package from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 5 GB space and 50 GB bandwidth for $15 per month, what should be of interest to you. We may offer you 2 accounts for $20 per month, OR if you will buy 2 accounts at standard price ($30 per month for both), we will setup you 3rd account free of charge, so you may resell it at your own price and make a great profit.

Your hosting package will include:

Free setup
Unlimited features
Unlimited hosted domains
Fantastico + RVSkin
Shell access
Affiliate program (50% commissions for each signup)
30 day money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee
NO hidden or additional fees

Other bonus features are listed at http://www.dimereseller.com/hosting.php along with more details about your hosting package. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our servers for free. 7 days trial account is available, so you may test speed and performance, check support quality and response time before making your final decision.

Naturally, fast and stable server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk/phone support is included. We would like to make this package even more serviceable to you, so please reply with any questions you may have.

rc6147 said:
the requirement is 50gb bandwidth
so, the total is 50GB for 2 accounts, is that correct? If yes, I can create a custom package for you with 10GB space and 60GB transfer at $30/month. Yes, you will be on a stable server. We never oversell our servers to keep good performance as well.

the supporting tickets will be treated as first in first out. So, meanwhile you can get respond within 30 - 60 minutes usually, we guarantee the longest time is 24hours

let me know if you have any question about our services
thanks

DA or cPanel, they are control panels only. you can have 2 or 3 or more reseller accounts with DA or cPanel, no problem. If you can accept DA as well, I suggest DA, cause it's much more stable than cPanel

If you have a nice server, there really is no difference in stabuility between the two. It's people running cPanel on a P3 or a Celeron, that I would go with DA. We run DA on about 5 P3 machines just for that.

if you are running cPanel and DA long enough, you will see cPanel has more errors than DA :) Have you met the error without any reason? And the only way to resolve is reloading the OS. Sure, I am not joking :)

Zephyr Enterprises can offer you this custom plan:

Storage: 5GB
Transfer: 50GB
Databases: Unmetered
Parked/Addon Domains: Unmetered

The price for two of these plans (combined) is $30/month or $180/year

Please contact us with any questions:
Contact Page

Last edited:
Back