• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nazi??? I don't think so. Get a life Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfknightx

Ok, I just found this on google where apparently a user named Chris who owned a domain called rockymania (or Spookums on here) keeps reposting to google and search engines over and over for the sake of busting a nut or getting their jollies on some false sense of acheivement in their life. Well let me clear up a few things for you and anyone who was thinking gee, maybe he is a "big bad nazi".

1. The forum was obviously locked long before I even suspected that a jerk would say such things about me (I never looked because I never believed anyone would be that shallow). I discovered a rootkit on the main server and a malicious user (Chris maybe? who knows) editing my main web page without my consent.

2. I am contacting the people who run this forum and asking them to remove the defamatory threads about me and my company before I pursue legal action against them for continuing to host and promote it. They never once even BOTHERED to contact me with regard to it. There is legal action pending against them (if they do not remove it) AND Chris now that I found his information again.

3. Chris did not pay for his second or third month of hosting, demanded special freebies that he claimed other hosts offered (that I called or wrote and verified they did not; many of which were non-existant or people who said they knew Chris but did not know what was going on), and when I threatened to pull his site for non-payment "suddenly" I'm a nazi?? You're a joke and a dispicable person Chris. I hope karma and your own attempts at defamation of character return to you 10 fold.

4. What Chris from rockymania apparently failed to mention is that (while letting his site slide on non-payment for MONTHS as a personal favor to him) I put up a terms of service page that DID in-fact say that I prohibited jewish web sites -- I was getting a ton of them and I didn't like the favoritism that was going on specifically with favoring jewish-based content and certain religious groups. (Remember 9/11 and the "kill muslims" fad? I DIDN'T LIKE IT THEN AND I STILL DON'T SUPPORT IT. I later amended the site to cover ANY religious heretic material (since rejecting only jewish-sites did seem unfair to ME even though those were the majority of sites I was getting after 9/11 to "fight the war on terror")).

5. Megaknight was an automated spin-off of Wolfknight entrusted to a man named Max during a period of time where I was not able to run the company. To this day I am still finding out things that Max did and did not do while entrusted to run both of these sites, and while I assume responsibility for my absence I do not assume responsability for his personal activites that were NOT condoned by me or ever a part of my business model.

6. If you want something to talk about, go talk about something that actually happened like Britney Spears shaving her head. Don't make up things in your head to defame me because you're bored. I don't have the time or the patience for such idiocy and I will sue for defamation of character.

TO THE MODERATORS, OWNERS, AND MANAGERS OF THIS SITE: SEARCH WOLFKNIGHT ON GOOGLE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR FORUM LISTS DEFAMATORY COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY FORMER COMPANY. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 30 DAYS TO REMOVE THEM TO AVOID LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS. YOU WILL BE SENT A SUBPEONA IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUEST.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

James Wasil

May 21st, 2002, 20:57 #1
Spookums

Wolfknight revealed as nazis company

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked beyond shocked when I stumled onto James Wasil (the guy who ran Wolfknight) 's latest free web-hosting plans ...

He's a nazis ... really ... look at the NS symbols in the left-hand nav-bar ... holy cow-pies. He even denied such things in the past when the peeps here got wise to his "No Jewish websites" rule.

He's running something called Megaknight now.
http://www.megaknight.net

I feel both disgusted and scammed for ever being hosted by a hate-monger. But, life is funny.

He used to go on and on about how he was so into world-love and such, but this is a true revelation.
Well, then again ... this is the real world, and everything works in dark, murky circles, right?

Anyhow, I was just about to sign up for megaknight's paid hosting when I discovered this gross new design, and James's ...uhm... "views".

Everyone has a right to their own opinions, but this is a fist-in-the-face-of-freedom. *tisk*tisk*
Now I'm out of a new host ontop of that.

~Chris
http://www.rockymania.com

P.S: I somehow doubt that the jerks with too much time on their hands will spam the explanation or clarification of what REALLY happened on google too?

Wow you talk to much
*pats*
Did you come here just to blabber on about how good you are???

Oh and threating Freewebspace wont get you anywhere (except banned)
You could try asking people like Jan or Peo by posting in the Feedback section to remove it
But sitting here threating them wont get it done....

Last edited:
that's a....really long post, but I doubt the person who post it will bother to reply you though.

(side.note: you should just summarize everything)

I didn't come to blabber about anything, but to refute Chris's lie that's been circulated for years on here until now.

I didn't threaten them. If you do read it, I asked them nicely to remove the defamatory posts against me/my company/anyone connected to it.

If they don't comply with that (nicely), then I'll have no choice but to legally pursue it.

I'd rather they be nice about it themselves and remove it. That would be the more decent and less costly way for everyone to go.

I think I might even have more respect for them if they did.

James

LOL you threatend them with a law suite
Thats not being nice
And 99% of the time gets you no where on the internet
;)
But ok do it yourway
I know the mods here are pretty nice and if you was to ask them nicley you would have more chance of getting it removed..
Anyway bye

A lawsuit is no fun. I've been on both sides of that before, actually. That's why I'm giving such a long period of time for them to fix that. I did as you suggested, and did post a request in the feedback section.

I do hope that the mods are as nice as you say. They can make a bad situation better very easily I think. Thank you for your comments, internalx. Take care.

James

The mods here normally just close a thread, but they hardely ever delete a thread out completely.

Yes normaly But hence "if you ask nicley they may remove it"

The mods here are ok
Iv had some runins with them but overall nothing to bad..

no problem and you take care too :)

Interesting, defamation of character is never fun... i do however think that it is in your best interest to simply contact the moderators instead of posting here.

I don't really understand the whole situation and the text is not very clear.

"1. The forum was obviously locked long before I even suspected that a jerk would say such things about me (I never looked because I never believed anyone would be that shallow). I discovered a rootkit on the main server and a malicious user (Chris maybe? who knows) editing my main web page without my consent."

You start your paragraph without stating which forum you are talking about, can be confusing for some people.

Anyways, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back