• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Namezero with everyone.net?

Nuurth

Can u get a free email domain such as everyone.net on namezero?

also, i'm no dns expert, but u can't get one with namedemo, right?

Originally posted by Nuurth
Yeah, i've got one with domainzero.
too bad u need a credit card now...

Not only that, but now you have to buy their web-hosting plan, or domain-forwarding... DomainZero, at this point, is effectively toast! :(

Domainzero has almost hanged itself

Domainzero has basically hung itself due to it's credit card and forwarding purchase. When will these people ever learn? Domainzero was getting hits by the millions each day, but now it has been reduced to almost nothing.

Such a stupid thing to do.

At least Namezero has not totally closed up. Maybe soon they will offer FREE dns? It's a thought they should consider... Domainzero did it.

Namezero is great

at namezero one can get one free domain name registerd.
AND in my case they worked pretty fast. I got a confirmation email just seconds after submission and they registerd my domain in one day!
one can forward to any web-site (also free one) and forward emails to diffrent accounts and catch all other emails sent to your domain.
The only thing is, there is a small banner frame on the button of your page and they add a signature to the mails you recieve.

http://www.kersche.net

HOPE THEY STAY THAT WAY AND I KEEP MY ACCOUNT:))))

Back