• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NameZero Plus(?)

ashben

Just wanted to share this e-mail from the people at NameZero ...

Based on member feedback, we have improved our existing services and launched our Namezero Plus service with an advertising-free, hideable Namezero NavBar.

As a way to thank you for your loyal use of the Namezero service, you can upgrade for the special price of $19.95 (a savings of 30% from the $29.95 list price). When you upgrade we will extend the registration period of your domain to one-year from your upgrade date at no additional cost. Upgrade now as this special offer is available for a limited time.

When you upgrade to Namezero Plus service, you receive:

NEW! An advertising-free, hideable Namezero NavBar
NEW! One full year extension on your Namezero services
NEW! No minimum use requirements
NEW! Listing as the official domain registrant (allow 6 to 8 weeks for updated Who-Is listing)
NEW! One free domain transfer (a US $50 value)
NEW! Toll-free phone support (coming soon)
Continued use of your domain based e-mail account
Continued use of the exclusive Namezero Passport™ services that include domain and sub-domain forwarding, multiple e-mail names, and e-mail account forwarding

What the heck is "An advertising-free, hideable Namezero NavBar"???

Namezero feels a bit like quicksand... the more you move the deeper you get.

Originally posted by jiminsd
What the heck is "An advertising-free, hideable Namezero NavBar"???

Namezero feels a bit like quicksand... the more you move the deeper you get.

It sounds like a nice way of saying "pop-up". I might be wrong, but the user is able to "hide" a pop-up banner after it launches in a new window. How it's going to be advertising-free is beyond me. Even if it's just advertising Namezero, that's still a ad banner.

I seriously hope nobody is stupid enough to actually take namezero up on this offer. I'd rather buy through NetSol then get ass-raped by NameZero.

Back