• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Name Change, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmartin

Could I please have my username changed to cmartin? Yes, I know; it's a small change, but I would prefer to have a shortened username. Thanks in advance! :)

Chris

Something in the water? That's the third one I have changed in five minutes :p

That's the third one I have changed in five minutes :p
Is it easy to merge two accounts or change usernames? have you developed some kind of interface for these changes??

I think I will have to open phpmyadmin and search for the user and edit his/her records, not so easy speacially the merger of two accounts.

Name changes and merges are very easy with vBulletin, using admin control panel.

You're a previously banned member who signed up with a new username without our permission despite us specificly warning you about doing that.

Now, do you think we will change your username or do you think something else might happen?

You're a previously banned member who signed up with a new username without our permission despite us specificly warning you about doing that.

Now, do you think we will change your username or do you think something else might happen?

Haha! Owned by Peo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back