• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

myspacebuttonisstuck

XeonGX

mykeyboardisgettingrealold
andnowimforcedtowritelikethisuntiligetsomemoneytobuynewkeyboard

wrting
this
is
much
easier
to
read

butwritinglikethistakesagestoread
thanks
to
my
enter
key
thats
still
alive

:lol:

I need a new keyboard too. But mine is self inflicted with coffee spills. :O

I dropped a bottle of tequila on mine and didn't manage to catch it before quite a bit had spilled. I freaked out because it's a laptop.. But apart from a few keys getting stuck from time to time, it works perfectly :lol:!

:p :lol: :p

Man had the same thing years ago .... Good luck mine was fixed by bashing it around:fangel:

wrting
this
is
much
easier
to
read

thanks
to
my
enter
key
thats
still
alive

well, you can type good ol' ascii for the space. :p

I dropped a bottle of tequila on mine and didn't manage to catch it before quite a bit had spilled. I freaked out because it's a laptop.. But apart from a few keys getting stuck from time to time, it works perfectly :lol:!

haha, that is great. i needed the laugh, thanks.

This was typed using ascii codes for the space. it is a pain in the butt, but, you can read my message easily.

wrting
this
is
much
easier
to
read

thanks
to
my
enter
key
thats
still
alive

You do know you can just restart your system, and then it will work fine? :)

No it won't..

Just go buy a new keyboard.

Yes, it will. It is a Windows error. It specifically happens on Windows XP SP1 and Windows ME.

Of course, it could be the spacebar, but if the problem all of a sudden crops up, why not restart? That's much cheaper than just rushing out and buying a new keyboard, no?

Yes, it will. It is a Windows error. It specifically happens on Windows XP SP1 and Windows ME.

Of course, it could be the spacebar, but if the problem all of a sudden crops up, why not restart? That's much cheaper than just rushing out and buying a new keyboard, no?

You said it "will" work fine. Not it "might". And he's probably already done that ;) :beer:

when u spill something flip ur keyboard upside down so that way it dries most of it on the outside of the keys let it sit for about 2hrs and u should be fine (just for future use)

Back