• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyBB or vBulletin WHMCS Module?

MyBB or vBulletin?

• MyBB

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Vbulletin

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a working beta of this module, and the best news? It includes vBulletin & MyBB! If you would like to test it out please drop me a PM :)

vBulletin appears to be better than any other BB types. I have got experience with it, MyBB, PhpBB, SMF... nothing is better than vBulletin.

vBulletin appears to be better than any other BB types. I have got experience with it, MyBB, PhpBB, SMF... nothing is better than vBulletin.

We're not talking about which forum is best. This is a thread about a module for WHMCS.

It's with great pleasure that I introduce ... WHMCSModule Whilst the site still has a bit of work the module is ready in Beta form :)

There is nothing on your site what so ever in regards to a forum module for WHMCS.

There is nothing on your site what so ever in regards to a forum module for WHMCS.

Like I said the site still has a lot of work still but the module is in a beta form. The completion of the site doesn't effect the module from being released.

Like I said the site still has a lot of work still but the module is in a beta form. The completion of the site doesn't effect the module from being released.

Then why even post a url here if there's nothing on the site regarding the product?

A few people have expressed an interest in the product that is downloadable from the URL posted.

Back