• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyBB or vBulletin WHMCS Module?

MyBB or vBulletin?

• MyBB

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Vbulletin

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A vBulletin WHMCS module is currently being written, I will update the thread as and when more information is available.

Just a quick update, we are just putting the finishing touches to the module and are hoping to public beta test this within 7-10 days. If you are interested please drop me a PM.

How long after this is released will you begin working on a MyBB version? The different code shouldn't be more than 20 lines.

Like you said the code changes should be minimal so I would say about a week after the vB module. I will look into combining the two later tonight tho.

I also find vB more reasonable to use. Not the features are difference and make advantages but the practical realization. Why else Freewebspace, V7, DP, Namepros and webhostingtalk use vB not any other board?

Back