• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyAcen Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Do they make you get a domain, or can you have a sub? And are they one of those hosts that "Offer 1 free domain name registration" ?

Hello,

If you do not have a domain already with a different registar, Myacen can register one for you for $8.50USD(last time I checked it was that price) or you can have yourname.myacen.com.

You can get a subdomain for free, or you can purchase a domain from them. I don't remember how much it is off hand though.

Well, I just signed up for them!

I have already used their support (email) and they have excellent support! They responded within minutes, I am already loving them for that.

The whole thing altogether was $63 CAD, that was 1 year registration domain and the "Homestead" plan...

Without starting another thread...say if I had the domain "domain.com" hosted at Myacen. Could I use the same hosting account and add a sub-domain or two, ie sub.domain.com and anothersub.domain.com .

Thanks.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Without starting another thread...say if I had the domain "domain.com" hosted at Myacen. Could I use the same hosting account and add a sub-domain or two, ie sub.domain.com and anothersub.domain.com .

Yes.

Originally posted by Christopher
Do they make you get a domain, or can you have a sub? And are they one of those hosts that "Offer 1 free domain name registration" ?
This type of quest should have been emailed to the host, or you could have PM'ed it directly. There's really no need to start a thread about if you can use a subdomain or if they offer a free domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back