• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My2gig - 2GbSpace/10GB Bandwidth **NO ADS*

NeoTheOne

My2Gig.com Free WebHosting, offers quality website hosting. Our services are ad-free, so there are no annoying or intrusive adverts, pop-ups, pop-unders etc placed on your website pages. We have quality server for our clients needs!

You Get:

2000MB (2GB) Disk Space
10000MB (10GB) Bandwidth
3 MySQL Databases
Domain Name Support (yourdomain.com)
Subdomain Support (yoursite.my2gig.com)
ADLESS / NO ADS / BANNERLES
PHP 4 Support
Full FTP Access
File Manager
Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
99.6% Uptime
Website Statistics (Awstats
24/7 Technical Support
Webtools and WebScripts:
- Wordpress, sBlog, Mambo, Xoops, Cutenews, Coppermine, phpBB2 Forums, SMF Forums and more free scripts..

If you have any quastions or sugjections please post or pm me!?​

Enjoy! :evilb:​

5. ADVERTISING BANNERS
As a free user of our services, it is required that you display our ads and to not "hide", "cover-up", "kill", or modify our ads in any way. We reserve the right to display as many ads anywhere on the System.

Hi,

What is your point miztiik? Once its mature, more testing will be done?
We have done all the testing? Every thing is running smoooth!

Yes our webpage is new, but we have been in the business along time! Correctly hosting over 1500x users, with upto 150 signups per day!

-----
zx81, that is our TOS, like any other we prevent / protect our self agaist everything, we have the RIGHTS to add as many ads as we want but we DO OFFER AD FREE HOSTING!

Any thing else just ask?

Thanks!

you say "ADLESS / NO ADS / BANNERLES" . so you are contradicting yourself, and giving out false information, aren`t you?

5. ADVERTISING BANNERS
As a free user of our services, it is required that you display our ads and to not "hide", "cover-up", "kill", or modify our ads in any way. We reserve the right to display as many ads anywhere on the System.

your TOS http://www.my2gig.com/tos.jsp
clearly says you will put up ads and how do you claim your an adless hosting service?

That would be because they have copied the TOS from somewhere else. They reserve the right to add ads at their discretion, and as a user of their service you are bound to add then if they feel like it. If you dont like it go away, it's not like you're paying for their service.

No, its just gives them the freedom and the right to do it in the future if they want to. It doesn't mean they will though. Not contradictory because there are no current ads to display.

Back