• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my website

First, you need to find a web host. Go look around on the free hosting offers section. Personally I recommend Paradox Servers. You may need to get a domain name too if your host does not include this. (Free hosts just provide subdomains and/or let you add your own.)

Then you need to install a CMS or upload your HTML files to the host. If you are new to this just use an autoinstaller. Most hosts offer this.

after that, you need some content on your website.

Now comes the hard part. Getting visitors to your site and getting Google/Yahoo to show your pages high up in the results.

Last edited:
for starting a website which is not for commercial, i suggest u to use those free sub domains which have DNS capability such as co.cc or afraid DNS.

then find a free hosting service and start practice with it 1st

get a domain first, look for some design number of free web designs are available.
get a quality host I would suggest you to go for cheap host instead of free. upload your code or change text in design according to yourself , thats it.
or check any tutorial websites telling "how to make website"
good luck

Back