• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My pc shutdown by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of your internal memory isn't working.
This can be a hardware problem, in that case reinstalling everything won't help.

My pc shutdown by itself. What should i do? pls advise.
Should i reformat it?

First, does your computer turn back on?
- If it does, are there any errors?
--> If not, then its a cooling/overheating problem
--> If it pops up an error, means there is a hardware malfunction
- If your computer does not turn back on, means that a hardware component, usually motherboard or power supply, has been fried

What CPU & OS sharum - yes I did really ask that :)

A lot of problems been showing up with Adobe software (especially shockwave/flash plugins) on the faster CPU's and newer win OS's - especially 64 bit ones (cause Adobe don't 'do' 64-bit, not properly anyway).

Even the background updaters causing racing CPU usage leading to thermal shutdowns.

Hi guys thanks for the help. I found the problem, It's my video card, when it's overheated my pc will shutdown..When i removed my Vcard everything works fine..:)

Should i reformat it?

Are you able to start your PC again?? If not there might be many reasons why your pc isn't working like maybe the power switch is not well attached to the motherboard, or have you checked your processor fan? Many computers will automatically shut down if the processor fan stops or any other hardware component might have got damaged like RAM, MotherBoard, or your Processor.

Should i reformat it?

If your computer shuts down randomly, and when you restart it shuts down even faster, then your processor is overheating and it's shutting down to prevent damage. Solution: clean all the dust inside, make sure all fans are working, and if possible get new thermal compound for your processor.

I think you have some heating problem on your system thats why your computer is shout down itself.You have to check the fan in your system. I think there have some dust. You have to clean your fan and you can remove the fan on the processor and clean the dust inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back