• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my pathetic layout

i know what kind of site it is!!!
ITS AN E/N WEBSITE!:D
everything/nothing
very very common, but most people do not realize their site is an e/n website untill it is too late...
it's when people try to make a website with everything on it, but its not about anything at the same time.
it has no focus.
:confused:

yeah.. it is an e/n website....

and that biohazard thing.. that looks exactly like the one that i found....

i'm actually plan to make an anime related site.. but i am still brushing u[p on my skills..

add
===
it is not really a e/n site.. its based on games and webmaster help.....

and the forums.. well i mite just remove them.. to hard to maintain and no one will go to them :p

Last edited:
hey.. is it me or did someone copy my entire source? here...

chaos.xemup.com

this guy is one of my mates @ school and i have been telling him everytime to check my site when i have updated something.. could someone please spam him? his email is <<removed>>

please.. spam him! and he will recieve a really really big beating @ school 2morrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments:
-Layout is nice, but not much graphics

Design: 860/1000
Organised: 950/1000
Graphics: 230/1000

Overall: 680/1000, 68%

Originally posted by andytandoc
hey.. is it me or did someone copy my entire source? here...

chaos.xemup.com

this guy is one of my mates @ school and i have been telling him everytime to check my site when i have updated something.. could someone please spam him? his email is <<removed>>

please.. spam him! and he will recieve a really really big beating @ school 2morrow
This isn't a way to handle such things like that:rolleyes:

Give him an email first warning him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Hrc
This isn't a way to handle such things like that:rolleyes:

Give him an email first warning him.

already emalied him.. chatted to him.. MSNed him.. 2morrow.. he is going to get all his fingers broken so he can't type

i'm too lazy to put some really cool site moto that other sites have.. so i just put that

all has been settled.. my friend took down the template.. but i have to make him a new one...

tried it already on him.. got me a few bucks too... nah i will still make him a layout... just wont spend hours on it

hehehe, or u can just take a premade template, and change the colors :D
the only reason i would see in making him a layout is if he wants nice graphix:p

i said he has to make the gfx... i only supply the layout...
he's stupid enough to think it works in his favour...

and the fact he's god damn freakin lazy to do it himself...

LOL! then what good is the layout????
im sorry, but to me, a website is all about graphix.
if someones makin u a website, he's gotta make u graphix, if he dont...
u kill him:D

Back