• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my pathetic layout

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
hey what do you think of http://defrosted.host.sk ?

it is really basic.. but i am only a beginner when it comes to making a nice looking site.... even though i have been into it for 2 years now :rolleyes:

please don't make me feel, bad.. just wanna know what people think

good job, nice clean colors, simple navigation. but your logo of the yellow thing should be anti-aliased.

well it's not a template.. made it myself in 10 mins... well @ least the code.. not really sure what it is about.. just something i like to do when i am bored.. although what i really wanna do is learn how to really make use out of photoshop.... in words.. my site.. is a waste of time :cry2:

add
===

whenever i sharpen it, or do any other filter in photoshop.. it looks really.. really weird...

add
===

i'm kinda changing the header.. just playing around with some filters... some look really cool

Last edited:
sorry i know its not a template, but like i said its widly used, you see alot of sites with that kind of layout

sharpen it then upload it as an attachment here, let me see it

saved as .gif ... i just discovered its not so bad @ 100% instead of 200% :eek:

Attachments

• header.gif
    header.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
when you made the image did you save it as a pdf? if you didnt i suggest remaking it...

i dunno, mabey you could try making a new logo

besides, whats your iste about anyways again?

Originally posted by biggulp
where you get that logo from, or how do you make it?

you mean the biohazard logo? i did a search on google for biohazard symbols... i found one.. black.. about 500 x 500 but i resized it and made in yellow... if you give me ur email.. i can send it

Originally posted by is0lized
when you made the image did you save it as a pdf? if you didnt i suggest remaking it...

i dunno, mabey you could try making a new logo

besides, whats your iste about anyways again?

well really, i'm not sure what this site is a about... its really one of my test sites... cuz i just wanna see what people think of what i can do... [pretty bad]... cuz i would actually really like to make a site with a theme, or topic... but nothing comes to mind... and i didn't save as pdf.. but i did save as psd

i think the biohazard thing is ok.. but the text is totally stuffed... i should re-do that..

Back