• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new forum

purawebs said:
I have a new web development forum,

How can I get some regular customers?

Exchange links to gain a PR & search ranking, submit to sites such as Yahoo & Google etc etc.

Goodluck :)

thanks, but what i mean is that people don't post in forums inless there are a lot of posts allready, how do I get people to start.

You should assign some moderators. And then you as admin and forum moderators should make a routine to post new thread or topics and replies to posts. Another thing you can start contests and offers some incentives and gifts to forum members. :classic2:

Create dummy accounts, hire some quality forum posters and tell them to post number of interesting threads and use the dummy accounts to reply to those threads.

d.clint said:
Create dummy accounts, hire some quality forum posters and tell them to post number of interesting threads and use the dummy accounts to reply to those threads.
Lol nice one. But b careful ur members dun catch u doing that. And yeah, you can try to advertise ur forum on places where youre allowed to.

There are several sites where you can "buy" posts from their writers, I do small work for one of them, and I find that you could probably create dummy accounts and make better quality threads and posts by yourself then paying for someone to do so, plus you come back, they dont.

Back