• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my needs changed...

Cyber

[...]
NLC
new needs, hopefully fillable:

-15+mb
-php
-much bandwidth
-subdomains (optional)
-cpanel
-very reliable (99.95 to 99.99%)

$25 or under?

Hope this time, its not too much for too little :biggrin2:

Your still not gonna find anything other than what we told you before. Actually, since you added cpanel to the list, you'll probably have even fewer choices.

visit adehost.com; they had a special plan for $25/year when I last visited them. But it was on NT machine with PHP support running hosting controller.

I have an account under that plan for one of my clients & it has been good so far.

Last edited:
About a month ago I got this offer from both ecommercediscovery.com and splashhost.com for $30 per year, with no setup fees.

100 Megabytes of Disk Space
2 Gigabyte of data transfer
WebSite Control Panel (cpanel)
100 POP Email Accounts
unlimited autoresponders
unlimited email aliases
unlimited email forwarders
30Sub Domains
10 ftp account
3 MySQL Databases
PHP4.06 + CGI + PERL
SSI + Telnet + SSH
Preintalled CGI Scripts
Password Protected Directories

You will not find those plans in their sites, but they will probably give them to you if you ask them.
splashhost is very often online and you can talk to him if you go to his website and use human click.

Originally posted by WorldWarGeneral
Unless you expect several thousands visitors every month, or your pages are huge, 1gb should be enough anyway. :)

Yeah, I used up about half of that when my site had most of its activity.

Back