• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My life, I can finally have it back.

Nick

NLC
I just got the Platinum Trophy for Fallout3 on PlayStation3. I have done every single thing the game had to offer.

That was my third, and final, play through of that black hole... Three times at about 55 hours a piece -- I was getting sick of it near the end but I've never had a 100% completion on any of my PS3 games so I wanted to get that first Platinum Trophy.

It's been a while since I felt like I got the full $60 worth out of a game, but this one did it, for sure :biggrin2:.

Someday I may invest in Fallout 3, looks like a lot of fun.

Congrats on the Platinum Trophy. Not really sure what that means, but congrats anyway ;)

Currently, i don't hve any PlayStation, but soon I'll have one. Which do you think is better?
Anyway, Congrats dude.

Someday I may invest in Fallout 3, looks like a lot of fun.

Congrats on the Platinum Trophy. Not really sure what that means, but congrats anyway ;)

Trophy List

It's similar to Xbox 360 and its achievements. At certain points when you complete tasks or do a certain things in the game you earn a trophy. The trophies are generally the same as the Xbox's achievements; however, when you collect all of them on PlayStation3, you receive a Platinum Trophy to signify that you completed the game 100%.

Currently, i don't hve any PlayStation, but soon I'll have one. Which do you think is better?
Anyway, Congrats dude.

Not really sure what you are asking here? Are you wanting to know which gaming console is better? Which of the three PlayStation generations is better? Which version of Fallout3 is better?

Back