• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MY LAWN CAUGHT ON FIRE!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

veggie1232

Hey guys um ya i just got Internet today because a week ago i moved to a new house anywho wile i was playing online excited because i haven't had it in a week my mom goes out side to move her car in drive way *anywho* there was a bunch of people out there and police attacking my lawn with a fire extinguisher!!! we didn't even know :S

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

im just glad it didn't spread a little girl next door told her mom and she called police lol

they think someone dropped a cigerette or something in our lawn

(shame on you smokers!) LOL AHAaahha

Last edited:
AvailNetworks said:
try watering the damn lawn once in awhile :D

there is a law in seattle saying you cant its a waest anyways

only people who water there lawn are republicians LOL

and we soaked the grass though just incase

Dang, you need to take some Weed&Feed to your lawn, and some Roundup to your sidewalks. No wonder your lawn caught on fire... it was trying to commit suicide!

:D

Watering is a waste for the most part... It's a lawn. The grass don't care if they live or die, and anybody that complains about how your lawn looks should start worrying about their own property. A yellow/brown lawn in the middle of August is nothing special or out of the ordinary.

Webdude said:
Dang, you need to take some Weed&Feed to your lawn, and some Roundup to your sidewalks. No wonder your lawn caught on fire... it was trying to commit suicide!

:D

or water it :)

lucky that girl saw it.... haha

GamePhreak said:
Watering is a waste for the most part... It's a lawn. The grass don't care if they live or die, and anybody that complains about how your lawn looks should start worrying about their own property. A yellow/brown lawn in the middle of August is nothing special or out of the ordinary.

your only sane person in this thread other then I

GamePhreak said:
Watering is a waste for the most part... It's a lawn. The grass don't care if they live or die,

If it needs water, then water it. Do it at night so the sun doesnt burn it, plus you dont have to use as much since it's not evaporating. Just for the record, I dont water my lawn, but would if it was needed. Usually the dew formed at night is enough to water it, but sometimes it needs a little help with chemicals to give it nutrition, kill off weeds, and kill off lawn harming insects. Having a nice lawn is called having pride in your property.

GamePhreak said:
should start worrying about their own property.

I do worry about mine, and it looks good.

GamePhreak said:
A yellow/brown lawn in the middle of August is nothing special or out of the ordinary.

Wrong again. A properly maintained lawn is green and looks good. Mine is green right now out in the hot Texas August sun. Several years ago I used tons of nitrogen and iron in it, now wished I hadnt. I mow every weekend. By the next weekend, it's almost too thick to mow with my 19hp 42" deck rider mower. Anyway, you'd be surprised how nice and lush green grass can improve actual property value.

I also have a nice security feature. The back half of my property is surrounded by a 6ft chain link fence, which is covered with trimmed poison ivy, which I am not allergic to :D

Actually once that new grass grows through the ashes, it;ll be the best grass you have in your lawn.

Webdude said:
If it needs water, then water it. Do it at night so the sun doesnt burn it, plus you dont have to use as much since it's not evaporating. Just for the record, I dont water my lawn, but would if it was needed. Usually the dew formed at night is enough to water it, but sometimes it needs a little help with chemicals to give it nutrition, kill off weeds, and kill off lawn harming insects. Having a nice lawn is called having pride in your property.

I do worry about mine, and it looks good.

Wrong again. A properly maintained lawn is green and looks good. Mine is green right now out in the hot Texas August sun. Several years ago I used tons of nitrogen and iron in it, now wished I hadnt. I mow every weekend. By the next weekend, it's almost too thick to mow with my 19hp 42" deck rider mower. Anyway, you'd be surprised how nice and lush green grass can improve actual property value.

I also have a nice security feature. The back half of my property is surrounded by a 6ft chain link fence, which is covered with trimmed poison ivy, which I am not allergic to :D

you kind of seam like a idiot i don't know how many times i said its illegal to water your lawn where i live only reason we watered it was because we didn't want to catch on fire again because people and dumb cigarettes i don't have pride in my property i don't give a ---- its a place to sleep we rent anyways

----ing hate republicans why don't you save that water for something us full

if my lawn was green it would be like the only green lawn in seattle

Last edited:
veggie1232 said:
you kind of seam like a idiot i don't know how many times i said its illegal to water your lawn where i live only reason we watered it was because we didn't want to catch on fire again because people and dumb cigarettes i don't have pride in my property i don't give a ---- its a place to sleep we rent anyways

u r dum lol.

veggie1232 said:

Your not allowed to water your lawn, what kind of bull sh1t is that? :lol:.

I don't get it anyway. Why would you even need to water your lawn if you live in Seattle?

Doesn't it rain like 300+ days a year? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back