• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Free BBS - Free PhpBB & IpB Forum Hosting [-No Limits-]

MarkK

Hello!

At My Free BBS, We host your forum for free! Currently we host Invision Power Board and PhpBB. Both include over 100 Skins and over 10 languages (wich can also be added on request)
If you are looking for a free forum hosting solution, please surf on over to www.myfreebbs.com and sign up for yours today!

Thanks,
Mark K

Features:
100+ Templates
Your own smilies
Your own style
Your own avatars
Unlimited Avatar & smilie uploads
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unmetered Diskspaced

Sure we support Arabic languages, and if a language isn't supported we will make sure to add it!

Novartis, tel me what sort of forum you'd like please, most content get accepted.
Saksana, yes as long as it's regurlar adult and no weird stuff, no warez / illegal movies etc.

I cant create my forum... i got a page that says: "PLEASE WAIT"... and that's what i do...and i wait, and i wait....

Where's the forum?

We are currently experiencing problems witht he setup of IpB forums for now only PhpBB forums are available.

Back