• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Experience with WiseDedi

ZooleyoWeb

Hello,

I am here to review my experience at WiseDedi.My current account at wisededi is (zooleyo.com).I have been very happy with their customer service,and one of their administrators Josh is very polite,respectful and helpful.My website has not experienced any downtime, and every aspect of their hosting service has been perfect.I highly reccommend this host to anyone that is looking for quality,and a great customer service.

Thank you,

Milan K.

Hey Milan,

Thanks for the review, I am very glad to hear everything is going okay. I hope you got the reply back on FWS (PM) regarding that question you had. Hopefully it answered everything.

And .Bobby I haven't forgotten about you. I have been crazy busy, with a few new business arrangements.. I'll message you on MSN as soon as I got a free second this week... Promise!

Back