• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Experience with Steadcom

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
I've been with Steadcom for about a year now, and I have nothing but praise for them. My tickets have been responded to at no more than 30 minutes, and this was past midnight. They provisioned my VPS with extra RAM in minutes, and when I had issues with my CC company that wasn't allowing them to charge me, they contacted me on multiple fronts to help me realize the issue, even though that took them 3 days. The owner, Eclouds, even sat with me last year, modifying my VPS for over 2 hours until we could see what was wrong with my application. I'm sad that after this month I'm leaving them since my application has expanded enough to need a dedicated server. I know though if I had to downsize the app, or just need another sandbox, I'm coming right back to Steadcom. Thank you guys for making my VPS experience a grand one! :beer:

Domain hosted: www.eahome.org

Good review.
Steadcom are an awesome company and have been friends with the owner since I joined FWS. Great bloke who doesn't believe in doing things in half measures.

Review

Hello,

Thank you for the very kind words. We wish you all the best with your new dedicated provider!

Please let us know If there is anything we can help you with and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Regards,

Andrew Neill
Steady Communications LLC.

Thank you for the kind words Casey, and Dan. It really means a lot to see that our work is recognized.

Best of luck to you all and thank you again for the review.

Back