• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Dillemma (howeva its spelt)

Nick, next thing you know we'll have furries posting random topics here. :eek:

Mahoro said:
Nick, next thing you know we'll have furries posting random topics here. :eek:

Well yesterday I came to look through some threads and I saw a "rate my underage teenage friend" thread and today I get this.

What the hell is happening?

I mean damn, the ramblings of a gay republican moron would be better than this.

Oh wait. Ok, bad example, but this has got to stop anyways.

LockerGirl said:
BUT hes two years older than me. hes 16 and im 14 !!
My parents are a little strict and i dont know what to do!
Do i go out with him or what... i have no idea what to do!!!!!!!!

"Go out with him" in very public places only.

I agree with Tandoc in regard to the age difference. A 16 year old boy views himself as mature because technically he can drive, you're not old enough to drive yet.

Double date with friends. A bunch of you can go to the movies, a sports event, an ice skating rink/roller skating whatever....When you are 14 you should be interacting with lots of different people. As long as you are going places & doing things where your other friends can look out for you, you'll be okay.

I'd listen to your parents if I were you, they've "been there, done that" & they're just trying to protect you
:classic2:

rhianna said:
A 16 year old boy views himself as mature because technically he can drive, you're not old enough to drive yet.

Not in Australia, you are still on your learner driver. Depends on each state when you can drive, here in Victoria its 18. Most other states are 17 i think though.

Bozley05,

At that age, I think there is a difference in age & maturity between a 16 year old & a 14 year old. You don't see a difference?

There's not much difference between a 26 year old & a 24 year old, but during those teen years there is a difference. No?

rhianna said:
"Go out with him" in very public places only.

I agree with Tandoc in regard to the age difference. A 16 year old boy views himself as mature because technically he can drive, you're not old enough to drive yet.

Double date with friends. A bunch of you can go to the movies, a sports event, an ice skating rink/roller skating whatever....When you are 14 you should be interacting with lots of different people. As long as you are going places & doing things where your other friends can look out for you, you'll be okay.

I'd listen to your parents if I were you, they've "been there, done that" & they're just trying to protect you
:classic2:

Sound advice. No need to date seriously when you're 14, just have fun in a group atmosphere.

Yeah, but sure the parents have 'been there, done that' BUT OUT LIVES ARE DIFFERENT! IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE, WITH GPS TRACKERS AND WHAT NOT... :p

Re: Nick

I take no responsibility for this thread. [edit] or the other thread :knockedou

I used to go out with a girl, who's sister at the time was 20. She had been with her boyfriend since she was 13! :shocked2: I think she's 23 now, and as far as I know, they're still together...but they creep the hell out of me. It's not natural for an awkward teenage crush to turn into a 10 year relationship. It goes against the laws of everything that is right and normal :p

LOL!
though I do have a friend who was in a relationship like that. They were together since his girl was 14. They married after 8 years when she was 22.

rhianna said:
Bozley05,

At that age, I think there is a difference in age & maturity between a 16 year old & a 14 year old. You don't see a difference?

There's not much difference between a 26 year old & a 24 year old, but during those teen years there is a difference. No?

I don't think there is much different. Girls are more mature than guys in youth (apart from petty fighting and bitchiness), 2 years is really nothing. My cousin's friends who I know pretty well are 2-3 years younger than me, and definitely up to a a couple of years ago I found I related to her friends alot better than chicks my age (no i didn't/haven't made any moves for those wondering).

Two years is all good. Its those 21yo guys who get who get 14 year old girls you have to worry about.

Speak for yourself, girls I know that are 14 are stupid little bitches - maybe its just my school, because it seems that the rest of the girls are too :p

It depends WHEN the gap is, because I recall when I was 14, only 1.5 years ago :p and I really want to punch the asshat that was me, right in the nuts.

Maybe I just have respect coz I'm older. These girls are private schools from Brighton, so you would expect them to be stuck up bitches, but really friendly.

Brighton? Well, St. Kilda is pretty close (which is where a private school I used to go to is) and that the girls (my age) aren't exactly bitchy, but are nice if they're no friction between you and them - but then again, I've made some enemies, and I just have to steer clear of them... but the younger girls really are hyper, and annoying. Really annoying. Thank god I'm at an all boys school now, only gay stuff happens there, like trying to hump each other -- and it DOES happen, just that the pants stay on....

Yeah, i think its when they get in large groups they get stupid. Like when I used to work in Port Melb for a while and catch the train home, all the groups of school girls giggling and screaming really used to piss you off. Especially that girls school opposite Mentone station, Kilbreda or whatever its called, man they pissed me off.

Humping??? I'm glad I went to a co-ed state school now. You private school boys are plain sick. Peninsula down my way, before they went co-ed.. used to hear of stories like 'soggy sanger'.. how disgusting. A few times I have been to Hailebury, there is a bit of suspect action i reckon, the way the guys are all so close. Lucky they are getting the babes introduced to their school though.

TheAce said:
LOL!
though I do have a friend who was in a relationship like that. They were together since his girl was 14. They married after 8 years when she was 22.

The crazy thing is, after ten years,there has been NO talk of marriage.

This post was over when the girl said yes. What are you all still babblin' aboot? Also 3/5 words are misspelled in the topic not just 1.

Last edited:
Back