• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Muttle Down Again?

this

Muttle.com are u gonna block all asian IP coz of warez ?
But if you wanna prevent warez stuff completly i feel like you should block all IP's from EARTH ;)

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Hehe...but I admire you for finding an alternative solution to banning all Asian traffic from signing up for free accounts. ;)

what does muttle do then?::)

Originally posted by saikosys

what does muttle do then?::)

he deletes the warez accounts by hand. He does this cause he wants to provide service to legit chinese people. It is a good way to keep a host up.

Muttle services

He doesn't ban Asians just for questionable content but b/c some can't read English and the ads on the pages are his main form of support to keep his wonderful services running. So if the ppl can't read the ads they will be less likely to click on them and thus decreasing his resources in the long run.

It is required from many advertisers that sites' content must be in English, and that is a requirement in the TOS (must be in English). Most all sites built from people coming from Asian IPs end up not being in English. I think that is one of the main concerns.

Originally posted by RocksWoman
Anyone heard a status about when Muttle will be back up?

FDC is handing out new IP's and root passwords to system admins. Muttle will most prob come here and post about it and what you as a user need to do.

This time you should get better service since FDC got a line from Yipes. Trust me, muttle is gonna be back. Just takes time. Dont worry to much. Unless Muttle deleted it, all your content is still there.

Good luck to ya Muttle.

X-Istence
Dont boo a host that is down cause it can come up, boo a host that is up but crap.

I know. I was just hoping maybe someone knew something about how things are progressing. Figured worth a shot in asking..

Muttle is in progress!

I just tried to access Muttle and he is changing the name to ezcoolpages. He's working on it as we speak. No login yet though. Hopefully he'll have things worked out by the end of the weekend. Hang in there folks! ;)

Well, I don't know what the deal was with ezcoolpages, but I'm glad to see Muttle's back. I never had a doubt! ;)

Back