• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

music music .. no music no life ~!

Actually I liked Linkin Park's first album, but everything after that and their spinoffs, I just can't get into.

White Stripes' new album is excellent, really worth a listen.

Agree with that but not a lot people know about them , when i think about it the last song i saw on MTV was My Dorbell and they have lots of other great songs.

Well, as far as I can remember my doorbell was their last single.. MTV don't play album tracks.

While we are talking about music..... What does everyone think about Ozzy's new album?

It isn't out yet, is it?? I'm going to his concert on wensday!! :evilb:

Agree with that but not a lot people know about them , when i think about it the last song i saw on MTV was My Dorbell and they have lots of other great songs.

Nearly everyone knows the white strips

Last edited:

They're pretty big here in Atlanta. When they BuSTeD ouT, their single (something about an Elephant?) was all over the radio stations.

Back