• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Multiple icq numbers

Mika

how can I have multiple icq numbers that will work all at the same time when I'm online? is this possible?

Originally posted by Mika
how can I have multiple icq numbers that will work all at the same time when I'm online? is this possible?

i think so ...

Why .... do u wanna talk to yourself :biggrin2:

Re: Re: Multiple icq numbers

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

i think so ...

Why .... do u wanna talk to yourself :biggrin2:

Why cdudeuk18, when you have to mobile phones you do it just to talk to yourself. ...no man , I need one number for the business and the other for personal stuff. And i'd like to use them in the same time. Is there any other software that could work for me?

Re: Re: Re: Multiple icq numbers

Originally posted by Mika

Why cdudeuk18, when you have to mobile phones you do it just to talk to yourself. ...no man , I need one number for the business and the other for personal stuff. And i'd like to use them in the same time. Is there any other software that could work for me?

* two

erm .... i have 1 mobile phone ... and for both business and personal .. with set ring tones :biggrin2:

and special onces for the ppl i don't wanna speak to :devious2:

Well, I think it in another way. I don't want people that i have only business relationships to know my personal phone number or icq. And yes I have 3 active mobile phone numbers.

and please back to the topic. i have to make it work somehow. Can someone suggest me something?

it could be possible to have ICQ and Trillian running at the same time?

or you could possibly run ICQ and Miranda ICQ at the same time..

never done it before...

It's worth a shot. AIM doesn't care about multiple connections, well, as long as it's not coming from Trillian. I know that much is true. :p

I swear I saw one of those progs that allowed u to run two icq accounts @ the same time...

can't remember where tho... I'll post a link if I find it again

Back