• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why it will be a free host with ssh
I will not make a penny out of it
wht is for non free stuff fws is for free stuff so it's better to post it hare

Say it then?
When ever I get something I say thnk you but if I give someone free hosting no one says thnk you no one gets how murch work it is runing it I have to stay up late to do it
when I made my first website in 2006 I nerver was thinking I word be a web host
all the bad clints I get upsets me I just think no on likes me I feel like I got no frinds thay's nothing to be happy about I have a boreing life it the same thing day in day out that's the reason I come on hare

thank you for Reading this.
Matthew Morgan

how to change my dream of opening a big data center that offers from shred to 256gb dedicated

Matthew, I'm the only guy on here not yelling at you. Talk to me. Let's start you on something easy.

Edit - tell me in PMs so we can thrash stuff out without them laughing at the spelling again.

Last edited:
Well, then starting as staff on a host, he'd learn everything about us as a host with access to the staff forums (and I post about everything, idkwhy) plus I could teach him as it grows... who knows maybe he can be something...

Keep that offer open, will ya? Kid thinks like Haley's Comet, so he only gets the "right" answer once per orbit. I don't think he ignored you, not quite.

I am not mad at him tao email me and lets talk about how we can help him. jj[@]24khost.com

Blog entey 1 14/9/11
work up at 6:30am had coca pops for brekfast went to school 10 mins earlie went to class did maths only had mistake on my work all day
1pm:
went to luch had horrible fish cake beans and new peotatos witch I hate and the size of the meal was tiny think your school meals are small think
at lunch had boys who think I'm lie when thay lied well thay call me names and point thay middle fingal at me almost all day I'm in the same class as them
after school I came back to high gables and went on my pc After that I had tea not that good after was borad on the pc trying to run macos on pc
I found nothing to be about for the last few days I'm finding it hard to snail as I don't feel happy I feel sad I feel like my life has gone downhill for the last mouth I'm just feeling more and more sad per day
I don't feel like I'm liked I feel like everone hates me

thank you for Reading this.
Matthew Morgan

Blog entey 1 14/9/11
Save it for your blog
I am not mad at him tao email me and lets talk about how we can help him. jj[@]24khost.com

Matthew, I'm the only guy on here not yelling at you. Talk to me. Let's start you on something easy.

Edit - tell me in PMs so we can thrash stuff out without them laughing at the spelling again.
There you go. Two invitations you shouldn't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back