• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
I'm not gonna lie, I hate him but... he seems to have revived /fws/

note: don't delete, not a hate thread

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I hate him but... he seems to have revived /fws/

I beg to differ.

Although it may very well be that he has caused several relatively lively discussions in the various places he has posted, the only thing he's accomplished is making a majority of the people pick on him in the process giving a slight activity boost.

He's done nothing to restore the fading flow of hosting requests in the free and paid sections, and I highly doubt he ever will be able to.

Yes he might be good for the community just in being here giving people someone/something to talk about, but long term I don't think it will last nor will it fix areas that are sorely lacking lately.

I beg to differ.

Although it may very well be that he has caused several relatively lively discussions in the various places he has posted, the only thing he's accomplished is making a majority of the people pick on him in the process giving a slight activity boost.

He's done nothing to restore the fading flow of hosting requests in the free and paid sections, and I highly doubt he ever will be able to.

Yes he might be good for the community just in being here giving people someone/something to talk about, but long term I don't think it will last nor will it fix areas that are sorely lacking lately.

I don't give a crap about hosting requests, I'm here for the community thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back